Lowest Price Guarantee
The Oakley Pro Aviator visor is similar to the Pro Modified Aviator in shape but offers more facial protection and a more aggressive cut. The Pro Aviator visor has the popular aviator shape giving you good airflow and protection. These VR900 Oakley Visors now come with a custom sticker pack that has seven different color options, giving players the choice to add a personal touch to their shield.
- Model Number: VR900
- Compatibility: Compatible with most certified hockey helmets.
- Provides distortion-free optics through the entire range of vision.
- Shatter-proof polycarbonate material that provides a nearly impenetrable barrier for the eyes
- Coated with AFR™, a specially formulated coating that provides anti-fog and scratch resistant properties.
- Lens bottom cut is curved to allow for maximum ventilation.
- Fixed mounting system ensures for a durable and lasting visor
- Visor height - 3.75" at the highest point and 3" at the middle
- CSA, HECC, and CE approved
- One of the few visor shields that meets and exceeds the demanding ANSI Z87.1 standard for optical clarity.
- Mounting hardware and spacers included
- Also includes a custom sticker pack with seven different color choices for personalization
Comments: Great visor, only wore before my wedding to try to save my life from my future wife if I took a puck or stick to the face, but it does not limit my vision and have not had problems fogging up, so I have left it on.
From: Peter, MI
Comments: Great visor with ample mounting options for the helmet. I couldn't get the visor to stop swivelling up and down a bit, but the movement was minor and never presented a problem. I've since switched to the VR910 because it provides a bit more coverage, but was definitely happy with this visor.
From: Raphael, WI
Comments: worked great on my Easton helmet. Low fog issues. Switched to a strait cut. Wasn't a fan of the bubble look.
Comments:Very litght with a nice feel. Low fog and great field of view. Would def recommend!