Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 4-Roll 7000 hockey gloves offer great advanced protection with a classic 4-roll design and hockey glove fit. The Reebok pro inspired 4-roll glove line offers a traditional design with modern technologies to offer excellent performance.
Reebok has used almost an entire nylon tricot exterior for less break in time and above average breathability, durability, and a lightweight feel. The major differences between the Reebok 9000 glove and 7000 glove are the foams used and palm materials.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HG7000
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Fit Guidelines:Traditional fit: Offers generous volume throughout the glove for increased mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Pro Tricot:
- Lightweight tricot eliminates break-in time and features the same pro materials to give you a comfortable and breathable glove
- Does not absorb water to ensure that the glove does not gain weight
- Single density foams along with plastic inserts to ensure an advanced level of protection
- Durable, soft feel nash palm reinforced on the thumb and palm
- Reebok moisture wicking liner
- Traditional fit: Offers generous volume throughout the glove for increased mobility
- Mobile cuff roll open for better stick handling
- Split finger design
13", 14", and 15"
Comments: These are great gloves. They feel really nice on the ice. They feel very lightweight, but thick and durable. I haven't played a game with them, but just skating around with them, and practicing my shot off the ice, they feel very good. I don't feel as if my hands are smothered, but they aren't too loose either.
From: Larry, GA
Comments: Excellent product overall. Really solid protection, as I've blocked a couple shots and felt nothing. They are nice and light, but still feel solid. Good traditional 4-roll fit with great mobility. They don't dry as quickly as some gloves, but the materials are dense. I would highly recommend them, especially at the current price.
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Hockey Gloves Senior
The Reebok 30K KFS Hockey Glove is the premier glove in the Reebok lineup. The 30K's vented EVA foam provides professional-level protection and breathability. The Kinetic Fit System's glove-in-glove construction provides excellent responsiveness between your hands and the stick for improved puck handling.Colors: 4
The Reebok 28K KFS Hockey Gloves offer a high level of performance without the big price tag. These gloves feature molded EVA and high-density foams for good protection. The pro-selected polyester exterior with additional abrasion zones keep the glove lightweight and durable.Colors: 6
The Reebok 26K KFS Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit but with an open segmented cuff for ample wrist movement. Polyester with embossed polyurethane gives the glove solid durability while maintaining a lightweight feel.Colors: 10
The Reebok 26K KFS Limited Edition Hockey Gloves offer the same construction and fit as the original 26K, but are offered in a variety of unique color ways.Colors: 4
The Reebok 24K KFS Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Reebok lineup. The 24K KFS is constructed from polyester and lined with single density foams for a lightweight feel and is contoured fitting for quick responsiveness.Colors: 4