Lowest Price Guarantee
Is your current cage a Tetanus risk or a real neck breaker? Look no further than the Reebok 11K cage for your replacement.
The 11k facemask is built with flat wire bars to reduce overall weight and increase visibility. The 11k chin cup is made of a high density foam base with a gel pad on top. This gel comfort pad includes moisture channels to transport excess sweat away from the chin. The unique adjustable strap system system allows the player to adjust the straps while the cage is buckled to the helmet. This easy adjustment feature enables you to quickly get back to the game instead of fussing with crusty straps.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: FM11K
- Heritage: Re-issue
- Compatibility: Compatible with most certified hockey helmets and will fit on all Reebok helmets.
- Steel flat wire bar construction
- Flat bars provide better visibility compared to round bars
- Lightweight thin straight bar design ensures visibility and protection
- High density foam chin cup with gel comfort pad
- Gel pad moisture channels move sweat away from the chin
- Adjustable strap system brings the cage and chin cup into proper position
- Unique straps can be adjusted when the cage is buckled to the helmet
- Fast and painless adjustment
- CSA, HECC, CE certified
- Mounting hardware and "J" Hooks included
- The 11K cage is the replacement cage for the Reebok 11K helmet
Comments: An excellent cage that offers good straight ahead vision as
well as down closer to your feet. It's not heavy and the colors do a
good job of making the cage bars almost unnoticeable as you play. The
chin cup and helmet straps are also the best I've seen on any cage. The
cup is extremely comfortable with a small gel padding inside that keeps
your chin cool and dry while also being soft. It does a great job of
wicking moisture away and the helmet straps have velcro straps that let
you adjust the tightness of the cage without having to unsnap the straps
from the helmet. Overall a great cage that I'd stick on any helmet that
can fit it.