Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 65S hockey gloves offer a solid level of performance and protection at a great price. The ultra light shell and angled cuff roll make it feel featherlight with no restriction on any move you make.
The 65S hockey gloves exterior is balanced mix of nylon and synthetic leather making them durable and breathable. Mid-density foams run from the fingers all the way up through the back of the hand giving them that ultra light feel while maintaining a good level of protection. The angled cuff roll provides that great range of motion in the wrist area.
Easton provided the 65S hockey gloves with a beige Nash palm for that soft traditional feel and added a durable black Nash overlay on the entire mid palm for that great durability.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Numbers: A140307, A140308, A140309
- Heritage: New Stealth design for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for recreational to intermediate play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Balance between nylon and synthetic leather
- Mid-density foams for an ultra light feel
- Nash base for soft traditional feel
- Durable black Nash overlay in high wear area
- Comfort nylon liner provides soft comfortable feel
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- The angled cuff roll design has a free and non-constricting fit on the hand
- Triple-segmented index finger and flex thumb gives a non-constricting feel
- Flex Flare - Functions with the cuff roll design to give a free-floating feel without forfeiting any protection
- Flex Thumb - Allows the thumb to flex forward bettering stick-control and prevents the thumb from flexing backward preventing injury
- 10" , 11" , and 12"
Easton Hockey Gloves Junior & Youth
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit that decreases negative space throughout for a more responsive glove. These gloves feature dual density foams backed by plastic inserts for advanced protection and a Pro Nylon exterior that stretches and breathes well.Colors: 1
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This glove features a pro spec nylon which provides great durability and breathability. Easton's Hyperskin™ fit is channeled into the dual layer nash palm which is designed to fit close to the hand for better overall stick feel. Single density foams backed by plastic inserts line the fingers, backhand and finger block. The 3-piece cuff is outfitted with high density foams for an advanced level of protection and promotes better mobility.Colors: 2
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Gloves are perfect for the youngster looking to start playing. Single density foams line the entire glove, providing a solid level of protection for a beginner level of play. The light nylon mesh exterior stretches for unrestricted movement while also being very breathable. The Ergo Lock thumb ensures that they won't be able to hyperextend their thumb and the 2-piece fingers will allow them to grip their stick well.Colors: 3
The Easton Pro Hockey Gloves are based off a traditional 4-Roll design and are ideal for advanced to pro level play. A stand out feature is the new angled cuff roll design, which produces a wider range of motion that results in advanced wrist mobility.Colors: 1
The Easton Mako Hockey Gloves are the premier hockey gloves in the Mako line. The Mako hockey gloves offer an advance level of protection that headline an inventive key feature, the FAST FINGER™ protection system; natural movement equals quick hands. This unique feature aims to provide players with instinctive body movement.Colors: 1