Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy EQ Pro hockey gloves offer a traditional 4 roll glove design. The 4 roll design is one of the most popular designs.
The greatest difference between the EQ pro glove and the former E-pro glove is the palm. Easton has improved the quality of Nash leather and as a result been able to use thinner Nash without sacrificing durability. This offers a great improved feel.
The nylon exterior results in a lighter, more durable, and more breathable glove. Easton has used a single high density foam throughout the glove with plastic inserts in key high impact areas. They have also put plastic inserts in the middle of the foam in the fingers offering additional protection without sacrificing comfort or performance.
The traditional 4 roll design offers a similar fit to other gloves of the same design. Giving ample room in the backhand providing great wrist mobility. Easton has arched the foams in the fingers to naturally fit with a players stick. This gives a slightly different feel to the glove.
Easton has really tried to keep this glove to a traditional design for those players that want a no fluff solid hockey glove that still offers advanced protection.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A140832
- Heritage: Synergy Glove
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Offering generous volume inside the glove for maximum wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon - Provides the player with a lighter, more durable, and more breathable exterior
- Traditional 4 roll design - One of the most common hockey glove designs that have been time tested
- Single high density foam
- Plastic inserts in the cuff and back-rolls providing the player with pro level protection
- Additional plastic inserts in the middle of the foam in the fingers providing additional protection with out compromising feel
- Palm is comprised of a comfortable beige Nash with a beige Nash overlay for increased durability
- Traditional fit - Offering generous volume inside the glove for maximum wrist mobility
- 12" and 13"
Comments: Pretty decent glove. I'm 5'6" and the 13" inch glove was right for me. Lucked out as it considered a Jr. size and is a little cheaper. The palm is good but noticed some vibration in the stick when shooting. Didn't have that feeling before with other Easton gloves. but you do get a better feel for the puck with these gloves.
From: Dom, Nutley, NJ
Easton Hockey Gloves Junior & Youth
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit that decreases negative space throughout for a more responsive glove. These gloves feature dual density foams backed by plastic inserts for advanced protection and a Pro Nylon exterior that stretches and breathes well.Colors: 3
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This glove features a pro spec nylon which provides great durability and breathability. Easton's Hyperskin™ fit is channeled into the dual layer nash palm which is designed to fit close to the hand for better overall stick feel. Single density foams backed by plastic inserts line the fingers, backhand and finger block. The 3-piece cuff is outfitted with high density foams for an advanced level of protection and promotes better mobility.Colors: 3
The Easton Pro Hockey Gloves are based off a traditional 4-Roll design and are ideal for advanced to pro level play. A stand out feature is the new angled cuff roll design, which produces a wider range of motion that results in advanced wrist mobility.Colors: 2
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Gloves are perfect for the youngster looking to start playing. Single density foams line the entire glove, providing a solid level of protection for a beginner level of play. The light nylon mesh exterior stretches for unrestricted movement while also being very breathable. The Ergo Lock thumb ensures that they won't be able to hyperextend their thumb and the 2-piece fingers will allow them to grip their stick well.Colors: 3