Lowest Price Guarantee
The APX pant liner consists of Bauer's Thermo Core+ treated with Xylitol, which acts as a cooling agent, drawing heat off the player. The closure system is a padded quick lace attachment that requires one pull, and its tight. On top of the lace, there is an external buckle attached to an internal nylon strap to make sure the pad stays in place during play. The Vapor line features a more Ergonomic fit that is tight in the hips and looser in the leg areas to promote more of a "hockey stance" fit.
- Model Number: 1039023
- Heritage: Vapor X60 LE
- Level of Player: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Sm / 30" - 34" / 5'5" - 5'9"
Md / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'11"
Lg / 34" - 38" / 5'9" - 6'1"
XL / 36" - 40" / 5'11" - 6'3"
- 2-piece ergonomic thigh pad - High density foam with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Single density, perforated foam pad
- Flexible spinal protection
- Vent Armor composite
- 1-piece hip pad
- Molded ergonomic poly hip guards
- Vent Armour Composite Spine pad - Composite foam protection. 25% lighter than traditional poly and foam inserts.
- Segmented kidney pads - Dual density foams
- Segmented tailbone pad - Dual density foams
- Padded belt line
- Ventilated leg protection
- Vapor Free Flex System incorporating
- Free Flex Hip System
- Free Flex Segmented Kidney system
- Vapor fit = Tapered fit
- Heavy-duty Nylon outer hip and thigh overlays
- Front, multi-stretch, ventilated, fine mesh panels
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Upper rear Lycra panels
- Oversized rear mesh panels
- Padded Lace-up up front with Quick lace attachment - One pull and it closes.
- Internal nylon belt with buckle closure
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- Thermo Max+ Liner - Anti-bacterial and moisture wicking
- NO Suspender buttons
- Stitched Bauer thigh and belt logo
- Screen printed Bauer rear leg logo
- Removable thigh guard for logo embroidery
- Weight: 1,587 grams (medium size pant)
Comments: I had an old pair of ITECH pants that didn't seem to offer much protection anymore, especially on my tailbone. I got these about two months ago and so far I'm extremely pleased. I have fallen on my tailbone a few times and barely felt anything. I have blocked a myriad of shots and so far the protection has been awesome (except once or twice when I blocked a couple of shots with the inside of my thigh but that was my fault). I would say it took one game or two to break them in. After a game or two you'd hardly even notice that they are even there. I would definitely recommend these pants to anyone.
From: Ludin, FL