Lowest Price Guarantee
Rollerblades Tempest 90 inline skates for women use a slimmer fitting design with a lower profile boot just like the Tempest 100 skate. This increases response, power transfer and range of motion that a more serious inline skater will enjoy when training. The 90mm setup allows for great speeds, but with more maneuverabilty than a larger wheel setup.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: 07201400481
- Type: Performance Training Inline Skates
- Level: Strong Intermediate through Advanced Level Skaters
- Fit Guidelines: Narrow feel. This tighter fit enhances response and power transfer.
- Sizing Guidelines: Rollerblade skates generally fit true to size. IW recommends ordering your regular shoe size.
- Upper / Shell:
- Fiber Tech Shell for Strength at Reduced Weight
- Precision 5 Star Fit Liners with Memory Foam
- Lower Perfmance V-Cut for Range of Motion
- Memory Foam to Adapt to Foot Shape
- Ratchet Cuff Buckles
- Velcro 45 Degree Powerstrap
- Asymetrical Lacing
- Lacing Addresses Pressure Point On Boots When Skating
- Limits Boot Stretch to Gain Power Transfer
- Extruded Speedfire Aluminum Frames
- 195mm Mounting
- Lateral Adjustment Capability
- Max Wheel Size 90mm
- Wheels and Bearings:
- Rollerblade High Performance (HP) 90mm 84A Wheels
- Rollerblade SG9 Sealed Bearings
- Brake Attached - Extra Axle in Box For Removal
Other Items to Consider
Rollerblade Performance Inline Skates for Women
- Wheels: 4x100mm
- Type: Performance
- Minimum Skill Level: Advanced
The Tempest 100C Skates have low profile cuffs for increased range in motion, but still offer support and stability. This is the last step if progressing toward a true speed boot. The carbon fiber base combined with a snug fit, increase energy transmission from the boot to the wheels.
- Wheels: 4x90mm
- Type: Performance
- Minimum Skill Level: Strong Intermediate
Rollerblade Tempest 90C Skates for women feature the same boot style found on the 100C. However at 90mm, they experience increased control and maneuverability adding to their versatiity. C signifies the carbon fiber base for added response and energy transmission.