Inline Warehouse Fitness
Low Price Guarantee
Join IWIN, Save 15%
Heelys Twister Shoes
PS Skate Sale
Rollerblade Macroblade 84 Inline Skates Women's
Powerslide Inline Skate Trail Finger Bell
Rollerblade Wheels with SG7 Bearings 80mm 82A 8pk
Rollerblade Wheels with SG9 Bearings 90mm 84A 8pk
Bones Super Swiss 6 608 Bearings 16 Pack
Bones Swiss Ceramic Bearings 608 16 Pack
Powerslide Fothon LED Light Up Inline Wheels White
K2 Chaser T-Shirts Men's
Reebok Cotton V-Neck Short Sleeve Shirt Women's
Explore Escalade Inline Skate Wheels 8pks
MPC Street Fight Road/Track Inline Wheels 105mm XFirm
K2 Midtown UFS Inline Skates Blue Men's
Shop by Brand
Some skate brands and/or types have limited women's specific models, with manufacturers instead offering several as 'Unisex.' These models are sized in men's sizing, but target both men and women skaters. All unisex skates are included in the men's section. Only women's specific models are included in the women's section.
- Ideal for rink skating or rolling around your block for fun, these skates focus on a smooth, controllable roll without enhanced performance features. Soft padding and more relaxed fit put an emphasis on comfort.
- Designed for use as part of a fitness routine, including half/full marathon skating. Upgraded materials and features offer better performance and durability for long, outdoor skating sessions. Fit is more precise, while maintaining comfort and support.
- For park or trick skating to perform grinds, slides and jumps rather than getting from point A to point B. Small wheels create a low center of gravity for better control and stability.
- Great for commuting or to skate around town, these skates are optimized for control and durability in crowded and rough street environments. A hybrid of other types, they blend performance, support and comfort.
- Intended for specialized precision skating such as cone weaving or dancing. High-end performance features including carbon integration, customizable liners and multiple frame positioning are common. These rigid boots fit very snug for optimal control.
- Designed for experienced skaters who are involved in competition racing. Ranging from high to extremely high performance, these skates are designed squeeze every ounce of power out of your stride. Low cut cuffs and a snug, sock like fit focus heavily on performance over comfort or support.
- Specialized for off road and cross-country skating. With a wide range of performance features, what sets these skates apart are the inflatable tires that allow them to transition from the road to the trail.
- Welcome to the skating world! You are either a first timer or not 100% comfortable on skates yet. You need a skate that is supportive, easy to control and that has a brake to help you stop (trust us, it's better than running into a pole).
- You have skating experience, can skate forwards and maybe even a little backwards, but still like a bit of support to keep you in your comfort zone. You're ready to start building some speed and are comfortable stopping without your brake if needed.
- You have mastered multiple stopping techniques and 180° transitions. You're willing to give up a little bit of support to get better performance. Most skaters will peak at this level and that's okay! You are awesome!
- You don't see skating as an exercise; in fact you exercise to become a better skater! You are comfortable skating with full strides and advanced techniques like the double push. You aren't concerned with support, and just want performance! Only the most dedicated skaters can lay claim to this skill level.
3 Wheel Skates
Bearings & Maintenance
Shoes & Sandals
Belts & Pouches
Insoles & Ankle Booties
Injury & Body Care
Shop By Brand
Back To Top