Lowest Price Guarantee
The Krown 360 helmet features a four-piece shell and liner that converge to create a true 360° fit. The 4 PLAY Adjustment System uses a single dial located on the back of the helmet to simultaneously adjust the shell and liner to your head shape. The liner moves independently from the shell during oblique impacts allowing the protection to stay in place, while the shell absorbs and deflects most of the impact. This will limit the excessive brain movement which causes concussions.
The Warrior Krown 360 helmet features 3 different types of foams to protect you from the low and high impact hits. EPP foam is featured throughout most of the Krown 360 helmet. The EPP foam is extremely light and for those high-impact hits. Impax Molded Foam is strategically placed in the back of the head and the temple area. The Impax Molded Foam really focuses on dampening the multiple low-impact hits players frequently experience. Comfort foam padding provides a great feel along with a stable fit. The Krown cage has thin bars along with wide sections to provide great visibility. A multi-density adjustable floating chin cup provides great protection and allows you to adjust it up and down for a proper fit.
The Krown 360 helmet has a great fit along with a sleek look that passes the mirror test!
- Heritage: New
- Warrior Sizing Guidelines:
Helmet Size / Hat Size / Head Circumference
SM / 6 1/8 - 6 3/4 / 19.2 - 21.25" (49 - 54 cm)
MD / 6 3/8 - 7 1/8 / 20 - 22.4" (51 - 57 cm)
LG / 6 3/4 - 7 1/2 / 21.25 - 23.6" (54 - 60 cm)
XL / 7 1/8 - 7 7/8 / 22.4 - 24.4" (57 - 62 cm)
- Protection: 360º Protection
- Three intelligently selected, impact-specific layers of foam protection
- EPP foam for lightweight, high-impact protection
- Strategically located Impax Molded Foam for protection against multiple low impacts
- Comfort foam pads for a stable fit and cushioning
- Krown cage
- Thin wide bars for optimal vision
- Multi-density chin cup with moisture channels
- Fit: 360º Fit
- Four-piece shell and liner converge to create a true 360 degree fit
- Unique single dial adjustment conveniently activates the 4-Play Fit System
- Adjustable chin cup
- Comfort cushions provide a great feel
- Impact Molded Foam gives added comfort on the sensitive parts of the head
- CSA, HECC and CE certified
- Compatible with most face cages and shields/visors
Weight: 910 grams (based on a medium)
Comments: It's very comfortable and easy to adjust. You only have to spin the thing and it adjusts all parts with no need of any tool.
From: Samia, Seattle, WA
Comments: after using this helmet i feel very safe and comfortable, the helmet itself, even the chin piece is extreamly comfortable and light, while also protecting my head, i do not need to worry about head related injuries whilst wearing this helmet, i am very glad i bought it.