|Oakley VR832 2.0 Helmet Visor||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Oakley 2.0 Visor is the second most protective visor that Oakley currently makes. The 2.0 is ventilated to help fight off fogging and keeps you cool throughout the game. The East Attachment System (E.A.S.) allows the lens to be tilted upward for a quick cleaning or to allow some much needed air for your face to flow through.
- Model Number: VR832
- Compatibility: Compatible with most certified hockey helmets.
- Aviator Profile for improved air-flow to help reduce fog and keep the player cool
- Interior anti-fog and exterior anti-scratch coatings for better visibility and durability
- Shatter-proof polycarbonate material
- East Attachment System (EAS): 2 ways to mount:
1. Top clip with side straps allows visor to be push up for increased ventilation between shifts & for quick removal for easy cleaning
2. Top clip with side screws for traditional mounting
- Visor height - 4" (at widest point)
- CSA, HECC, and CE approved
- Aviator style lense with optical correctness
- Optical Correctness:
- Vertical and horizontal curvatures combined with taper minimize optical distortions beyond the full range of human vision
- The optimized combination of the curvature and taper ensures the correctness of the image projected on the retina allowing the player to stickhandle, pass and shoot with precision
- Patented technology
- Mounting hardware and spacers included
Comments:Tried this visor for the first time today, when i put it on i was shocked because the way the lense curves
makes it seem like you're looking through a magnifying glass, which initially put me off, but once i got on the ice, man oh man was
it different! It just took a little to get used to because i was expecting something else but once i was on the ice it was like clear
vision, amazing! It's so much better than a cage and it hardly steamed up on me (without any anti-fog), good ventilation and an
amazing design, felt protected and it's so light it makes a huge difference from wearing a cage, highly recommend this!
Comments:Such a great overall visor, you forget that you're wearing it. The visor is about 4 inches long, so it
good coverage while not covering the whole face. Vision through it is great, and it's never fogged on me. Plus the scratch coating
actually works - I've reffed using this visor on a Bauer 5000 helmet for at least a year, been hit multiple times, and there's still not a
scratch. It's great being able to flip it up without taking off the helmet. The only downside I have with it is that it is hard to remove
the visor from it's mount, but I've never had a reason to remove it (at all cost, it's easy to unscrew from the helmet). Great visor for
the price, and comes with all the screws, mounts, and straps you could possibly need; however, it's a good idea to get the Oakley
AFR solution to clean it.
From: Brian, Dallas, Texas
Other Items to Consider
Oakley Hockey Helmet Shields
The Oakley Aviator Visor offers anti-fog and scratch coatings with the most facial coverage among the Oakley visors. Mounting design allows for the Aviator visor to flip up for faster cool down between shifts.
The Oakley 2.0 Visor is the second most protective visor that Oakley currently makes. The 2.0 is ventilated to help fight off fogging and keeps you cool throughout the game. The East Attachment System (E.A.S.) allows the lens to be tilted upward for a quick cleaning or to allow some much needed air for your face to flow through. The Oakley 2.0 Visors are available in Clear and Smoke tint.Colors: 1
The Oakley Pro Straight Visor has the classic and traditional straight cut that has been very popular for a long time. The Pro Straight visor features a shatterproof polycarbonate shield that is about medium height which provides the high quality optical clarity that Oakley is know for. It also provides distortion-free optics through the entire range of vision. The Oakley Pro Straight Visors are available in Clear and Smoke tint.Colors: 1
The Pro Modified Aviator visor is the second slimmest visor from Oakley. It has the popular aviator cut that features a slightly curved bottom cut to improve airflow without compromising protection. The Oakley Pro Modified Aviator Visors are available in Clear and Smoke tint.Colors: 1
The Oakley Pro Aviator visor is similar to the Pro Modified Aviator in shape but offers more facial protection and a more aggressive cut. The Pro Aviator visor has the popular aviator shape giving you good airflow and protection. The Oakley Pro Aviator Visors are available in Clear and Smoke tint.Colors: 1