Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood T90 Taper Fit Hockey Blade is the top of the line blade from Sherwood. The blade is built with high-density foam and wrapped with high modulus carbon fiber. This makes for a light and stiff blade that reduces vibrations with minimal torquing for accurate shots.
The hosel length is about 2" shorter than the standard regular fit blades. This creates a lower kick point and gives the stick a similar feel to the 1-piece composite stick technology. The lower kick point offers a faster, harder puck release.
- Model Year: 2011
- Heritage: New for 2011
- Level of Play: Intermediate to advanced level of play
- Blade Fit: Taper shaft
- Weight: 156 grams (PP 77 curve)
- High Density foam
- Wrapped with high modulus carbon fiber
- Short Hosel Design
- Low kick point
- Faster, harder puck release
- Vibration Reduction Foam Core
- Limits vibrations felt through the blade