|Sherwood T90 Undercover 4 Roll Hockey Gloves Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood T90 Undercover Hockey Gloves feature the same construction as the Sher-wood T90 Pro Nylon gloves (a traditional 4-roll design) but are offered in "undercover" colors for a sleek, covert look.
The Undercover glove has a lightweight "high-end" ARMOUR WEAVE cable knit that offers great protection and ensures a long lasting glove. The liner features Sher-wood's cool-tech technology, which wicks moisture away during the game and releases humidity outside the glove, providing optimal comfort. The Undercover glove features a 2 piece flexible thumb with ALT SYSTEM technology for excellent flexibility while preventing hyper-extension of the thumb.
The Undercover is designed for a traditional fit with generous volume with ample wrist movement.
- Model Number: 120SW000418
- Heritage: T90 Undercover 2011
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Also referred to as a "volume fit" this design gives the players ample room through the glove for wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- High-end ARMOUR WEAVE cable knit exterior offers good durability at light weight
- Embroidered Sherwood logo on cuff
- HD Foam with plastic inserts
- Featured on backhand, fingers, and thumb area
- Two piece flexible thumb with ALT SYSTEM technology
- Increases mobility and prevents hyper extension during play
- Clarino with digi-tech overlay
- Excellent stick feel with solid durability
- Sher-Wood Cool Tech Lining
- Fast drying for a comfortable fit
- Traditional fit- Generous volume with ample wrist movement
- Triple-segmented index finger adds flexibility
Comments: Great pair of gloves. Went from Warrior Kingpins to these, my first pair of traditional fit gloves. Protection is awesome, plastic inserts nearly everywhere aside from a couple of pieces of the cuff. Much more freedom with the cuff design to go forehand-backhand. Stick feel is just fine, the overlay on the palm and the thumb doesn't even feel like it's there. Only downside is the removable thumb lock piece. Once I pulled it out and put it back, it tends to slide down, resorted to shoving it up to where it isn't exposed and it stays there.
From: Matt, SLO County, CA
Other Items to Consider
Sherwood Hockey Gloves Senior
The Sherwood T90 Undercover Hockey Gloves feature the same construction as the Sher-wood T90 Pro Nylon gloves (a traditional 4-roll design) but are offered in "undercover" colors for a sleek, covert look.Colors: 4
The Sherwood T90 Pro Nylon Hockey Gloves are the top of the line traditional fit hockey gloves from Sherwood. The T90 Pro Nylon glove incorporates Textured Nylon materials, and embodies a traditional look and feel that provides similar protective properties as seen in a classic 4-roll design.Colors: 3
The Sherwood REKKER EK15 Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the REKKER series. Sherwood integrated their Armour Weave cable knit and Kanga PU on the exterior for professional level durability and Cool-Tech liner for great comfort and air circulation.Colors: 4
The Sherwood REKKER EK9 Hockey Gloves offer an elite level of performance without the big price tag. The Cool-Tech liner releases heat to keep your hand dry and the Ax Deuce suede palm provides unreal stick feel and is highly resistant to abrasions.Colors: 4
The Sherwood REKKER EK5 Hockey Gloves are a good choice for an intermediate player looking for a lightweight and responsive glove. The EK5 features a tough, breathable cable knit nylon and medium density foams for solid protection.Colors: 4
The Sherwood 5030 hockey glove is part of Sher-Wood's vintage collection, and is perfect for the player seeking traditional design and feel. The backhand, fingers, and thumb area all feature single density foams protection. The 5030 comes with a protetive Hyperloc thumb and a Micro Nash palm. Metal mesh backhand vents increase breath-ability and work with the "Corn" lining fabric to keep you cool.Colors: 1