Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood Superlight SL800 Goalie Stick features an aspen wood core and double birch laminated shaft reinforced with vertical fiberglas and carbon fiber for additional durability and stiffness.
The paddle on the Superlight SL800 goal stick is constructed with injected polyurethane foam wrapped in carbon fiber and fiberglass for improved stiffness. The SL800 also features a super thin blade design reinforced with carbon providing a lighter-stiffer blade.
Sherwood's Superlight SL800 is scaled down for junior goaltenders offering a more traditional foam core goalie stick feel.
- Model Number: SW002182
- Heritage: New for 2013
- Level of Player: (Junior)
- Roller: Up to Professional
- Ice: Up to Advanced
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Aspen core, double birch lamination shaft construction
- Injected polyurethane paddle / blade design reinforced with carbon and fiberglass
- Aspen core, double birch lamination, carbon and fiberglass reinforcement
- Square with mid-rounded corners
- Injected polyurethane foam core
- Carbon / glass reinforcement
- High modulus carbon fiber reinforced blade
- Super thin and light blade design injected with polyurethane
- The thin blade design improves the goalies feel for the puck
- Polyurethane foam core reduces puck vibrations on impact
- Smooth painted
- 703 grams
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Sherwood Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 21" = 23"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).