|Sherwood REKKER EK15 Hockey Gloves Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood REKKER EK15 Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the REKKER series. Sherwood integrated their Armour Weave cable knit and Kanga PU on the exterior for professional level durability and Cool-Tech liner for great comfort and air circulation.
The EK15's bring dual-density foams reinforced with plastic inserts to the table for an advanced level of protection and Sherwood's Alt System to prevent hyperextension while maintaining good stick feel.
The Clarino palm with a Digitech™ reinforcement prolongs the life of the palm greatly, even if the palm is met with water, which usually breaks other palms down quickly. The cuff is broken into 2 pieces to create a sliding motion that enhances your stick handling while in tight places like corners.
- Model Number: 120SW000594
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to professional level play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - A snug fit in the fingers that opens up in the backhand and cuff for ample wrist movement
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Armour-Weave cable knit and Kanga PU
- Professional level durability
- Dual-density foams reinforced with plastic inserts
- Located in the fingers, backhand, finger block and cuff roll for advanced, lightweight protection
- Alt System
- 2-piece thumb that prevents hyperextension and provides excellent mobility
- Clarino reinforced palm
- Greater durability especially when it gets wet
- Releases humidity to keep your hand dry for great comfort
- Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers that opens up in the backhand and cuff for optimal wrist mobility
- Flexible cuff
- 13", 14" and 15"
- 319 grams (Based on a 14")
Other Items to Consider
Sherwood Hockey Gloves Senior
The Sherwood REKKER EK15 Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the REKKER series. Sherwood integrated their Armour Weave cable knit and Kanga PU on the exterior for professional level durability and Cool-Tech liner for great comfort and air circulation.Colors: 4
The Sherwood REKKER EK9 Hockey Gloves offer an elite level of performance without the big price tag. The Cool-Tech liner releases heat to keep your hand dry and the Ax Deuce suede palm provides unreal stick feel and is highly resistant to abrasions.Colors: 4
The Sherwood REKKER EK5 Hockey Gloves are a good choice for an intermediate player looking for a lightweight and responsive glove. The EK5 features a tough, breathable cable knit nylon and medium density foams for solid protection.Colors: 4
The Sherwood T90 Undercover Hockey Gloves feature the same construction as the Sher-wood T90 Pro Nylon gloves (a traditional 4-roll design) but are offered in "undercover" colors for a sleek, covert look.Colors: 4
The Sherwood T90 Pro Nylon Hockey Gloves are the top of the line traditional fit hockey gloves from Sherwood. The T90 Pro Nylon glove incorporates Textured Nylon materials, and embodies a traditional look and feel that provides similar protective properties as seen in a classic 4-roll design.Colors: 3
The Sherwood 5030 hockey glove is part of Sher-Wood's vintage collection, and is perfect for the player seeking traditional design and feel. The backhand, fingers, and thumb area all feature single density foams protection. The 5030 comes with a removable Hyperloc thumb and a Micro Nash palm. Metal mesh backhand vents increase breath-ability and work with the "Corn" lining fabric to keep you cool.Colors: 1