|Reebok 5K Hockey Helmets Sz Small||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 5K Hockey Helmet offers solid protection with a very comfortable fit. The 5K features the same overall design as the 4k helmet, but showcases an upgraded liner. The 5k includes the same Comfort Cushion liner featured on the 7k. These pads offer a player maximum comfort right out of the box.
Reebok also offers a Custom Helmet Sticker Kit that gives the helmet a personalized carbon fiber look that you can match your team colors too!
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guidelines: Performance
- Head Shape Guideline: Round
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
Helmet Size / Hat Size / Head Circumference
SM / 6 3/8 - 7 / 20 - 22" (51 - 56 cm)
MD / 6 7/8 - 7 3/8 / 21.5 - 23" (55 - 59 cm)
LG / 7 5/16 - 7 7/8 / 22.8 - 25" (58 - 63 cm)
- 2-part liner:
- Mechanically attached EPP liner delivers pro-proven protection in a lightweight package
- Molded Comfort Cushions deliver snug pillowy comfort
- Solid PE plastic shell
- Clear surlyn ear covers
- Zinc plated flat/star screws minimize rust
- 2-part liner:
- FITCLIP™ adjustment - Tool free adjustment feature to expand or contract the helmet resulting in a customized fit
- Features 3 unique shell sizes (S, M, L) for an anthropometrically optimized fit
- Max vents - allows for increased air flow
- Molded grip texture Comfort Cushions deliver snug pillowy comfort
- HECC, CSA approved
- Compatible with most face cages and shields/visors
Comments: I have noticed that this helmet have a wide width which fit great for people with wide head like me. This helmet have a light EPP which offer great shock absorption. It have a very comfortable foam that touch your head when you put it on. It feel kinda like a gel padding / memory foam. The tool less adjustment is very easy to use and adjust. New helmet have removable sticker on the helmet on how to use to like installing cage or shield or how to adjust the helmet. Ventilation on this helmet done a good to keep your head dry from sweating while playing.
From: Kyle, Canada
Comments: Can't go wrong with this helmet. I purchased it when it came out in early 2011 and two years later I have no complaints. I play on a weekly basis and have never had a problem. I use a Bauer clear shield attached and that was very easy to fit and looks great.
From: Walt, PA
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Performance Hockey Helmets
The Reebok 7K Hockey Helmet offers certified protection and solid comfort for the price. The 7K features the same shell design as the rest of the Reebok line. The 7k is a step up from the 5k by offering a subshell. The subshell (with carbon print) used is light, stiff, and breathable making the 7k helmet better ventilated and lighter than the 5k.Colors: 1
The Reebok 5K Hockey Helmet offers solid protection with a very comfortable fit. The 5K features the same overall design as the 4k helmet, but showcases an upgraded liner. The 5k includes the same Comfort Cushion liner featured on the 7k. These pads offer a player maximum comfort right out of the box.Colors: 2