|Reebok 9K KFS Hockey Gloves Sr||
The Reebok 9K KFS hockey gloves offers a similar overall design as the 11K but with the pro inspired nylon tricot for better breath-ability and lighter weight. The Reebok 9K gloves feature a contoured fit with excellent mobility from the seamless cuff design.
Other notable difference between the 11K and 9K glove are the palms and use of plastic inserts. The 9K gloves features Nash leather palms with digi-tec overlays offering increased protection and stick feel. Reebok has used dual density foams throughout the 9K along with plastic inserts in the cuff and back-rolls to ensure an advanced level of protection.
The 9K glove features the seamless flex cuff. This feature really sets the Reebok KFS glove line apart from the rest of the gloves on the market. Reebok has used what they are calling an interior fit glove. This is the upper cuff portion that is separate from the cuff roll and it seamlessly attaches to the palm. This design style allows optimal hand movement while the upper cuff stays along the lower forearm to provide exceptional flexibility, while still offering high-end protection you would expect from a glove at this level. This gives the glove a great feel, almost resembling characteristics of a lacrosse glove.
- Model Number: HG9K
- Heritage: Reebok 8K
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Fit Guidelines:Contoured Fit - Reduces negative space to ensure the gloves moves with every hand movement
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Lightweight pro selected tricot to eliminate break-in time
- KFS (Kinetic fit system) lock thumb - Segmented for better stick control
- KFS blocking pattern in the back rolls
- Segmented protection to follow the natural movement of the hand. Designed for a straight low profile fit from fingers to cuff
- Multiple density foams used throughout the glove to ensure maximum protection
- Plastic inserts in the cuff, and back rolls for help further increase protection
- Reinforced soft feel pro nash palm
- Digi-tec overlay for increased durability and improved stick feel
- Air exchange system allows air to flow into the backhand keep your hands cooler and decreasing drying time
- Reebok moisture wicking liner
- Contoured Fit - Reduces negative space to ensure the gloves moves with every hand movement
- Seamless flexible cuff with interior fit glove - No binding for increased comfort, flexibility, and protection
- 3-piece index and middle finger of better mobility
13", 14", and 15"
Comments: I play in the premier mens league in boston..These gloves are great..love everything about them..they fit
so well and handle the hard sweat of a competive league just fine..Cant comment on the life of the glove since ive only had them for
a few weeks but I love them!!
Comments: These gloves rock! They feel like they are pretty much broken in even though they are brand new. Great
protection with the plastic inserts but also lightweight and very mobile feel. Love the flex cuff and triple segmented index/middle
finger for improved movement. 5/5
From: Jason, CA
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Hockey Gloves Senior
The Reebok 11K KFS hockey gloves are the premier gloves from Reebok in the KFS line. Reebok has used the Kinetic Fit System to offer excellent mobility in a contour fitting glove. Reebok has achieved this through using such features as the interior fit glove with the seamless flexible cuff with no binding.Colors: 4
The Reebok 11K KFS Crosby Edition hockey gloves offer the same great features and design as the standard 11K glove but with the Crosby inspired penguins color ways. Reebok has used the Kinetic Fit System to offer excellent mobility in a contour fitting glove. Reebok has achieved this through using such features as the interior fit glove with the seamless flexible cuff with no binding.
The Reebok 9K KFS hockey gloves offers a similar overall design as the 11K but with the pro inspired nylon tricot for better breath-ability and lighter weight. The Reebok 9K gloves feature a contoured fit with excellent mobility from the seamless cuff design.Colors: 5
The Reebok 7K KFS hockey gloves offer an excellent value and balance between protection and mobility. The 7K gloves are the most affordable glove in the Reebok line featuring the seamless flexible cuff with no binding for increase comfort and flexibility.Colors: 8
The Reebok 5K KFS hockey gloves offer a great lightweight feel along with some good protection making them ideal gloves for entry or recreational play. Reebok has used their Kinetic Fit System blocking pattern in the backhand to follow the hands natural movement for an improved fit.Colors: 3
The Reebok 4-Roll 9000 hockey gloves were built with pro expectations in mind. The Reebok 9000 loose fitting glove is where advanced technologies meets classic construction. With the 9000's open cuff design this not only looks pro but it plays they part!Colors: 6
The Reebok 4-Roll 7000 hockey gloves offer great advanced protection with a classic 4-roll design and hockey glove fit. The Reebok pro inspired 4-roll glove line offers a traditional design with modern technologies to offer excellent performance.Colors: 4