Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 4-Roll 9000 hockey gloves were built with pro expectations in mind. The Reebok 9000 loose fitting glove is where advanced technologies meets classic construction. With the 9000's open cuff design this not only looks pro but it plays they part!
Reebok has used almost an entire nylon tricot exterior for less break in time and above average breathability, durability, and a lightweight feel. The 9000 gloves feature a soft pro-grade nash leather for an excellent feel and traditional performance. Taking a hint for the pros the 9000 gloves feature a larger more beefed up side hand guard for increased pro level protection.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HG9000
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Fit Guidelines:Traditional fit: Offers generous volume throughout the glove for increased mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Pro Tricot:
- Lightweight tricot eliminates break-in time and features the same pro materials to give you a comfortable and breathable glove
- Does not absorb water to ensure that the glove does not gain weight
- Dual density foams along with plastic inserts to ensure a pro level of protection
- Extended guard on the outer hand and pinky for additional protection
- Pro Nash Palm
- Durable soft-feel pro-grade nash palms with reinforcements for performance
- Reebok moisture wicking liner
- Traditional fit: Offers generous volume throughout the glove for increased mobility
- Mobile cuff roll open for better stick handling
- 4-roll zone harnesses flexion for better energy transfer
- Split finger design
13", 14", and 15"