Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 7K KFS hockey gloves offer an excellent value and balance between protection and mobility. The 7K gloves are the most affordable glove in the Reebok line featuring the seamless flexible cuff with no binding for increase comfort and flexibility.
The seamless flex cuff is slightly different on the 7K compared to the 9K glove and 11K glove. The 7K does not have the air exchange system so the inner glove does not extend as far before being bound to the core glove.
The Reebok 7K hockey gloves are also the most affordable glove with a lycra palm base layer. This design offers comfortable hand movement and increases air flow.
- Model Number: HG7K
- Heritage: Reebok 5K
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Fit Guidelines:Contoured Fit - Reduces negative space to ensure the gloves moves with every hand movement
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Combination of synthetic leather, textured synthetic leather, and stretch nylon
- Offers great durability while increases breathability
- KFS (Kinetic fit system) blocking pattern in the back rolls
- Segmented protection to follow the natural movement of the hand. Designed for a straight low profile fit from fingers to cuff
- Single density foams in the fingers and back hand for solid light protection
- Plastic inserts in the cuff roll, and back hand for help further increase protection
- High density foams in the upper cuff
- Lycra stretch base for increase feel and breathability
- Nash palm overlays for better durability and a traditional stick feel
- Reebok moisture wicking liner
- Contoured Fit - Reduces negative space to ensure the gloves moves with every hand movement
- Seamless flexible cuff with interior fit glove - No binding for increased comfort, flexibility, and protection
13", 14", and 15"
Comments: Very comfortable, fits nice and close to your hand and cuff moves for more protection. i really recommend these gloves, if you can afford more tho i recommend the bauer total ones or apx's
From: Simon, Canada
Comments: These are a replacement for old Bauer gloves. I have worn them for several months now for both coaching and playing. They have taken the abuse well and show little sign of wear so far. Break in took a few weeks but mobility is very good now. Protection is very good with thick padding all the way to the cuff. They fit my hands snug enough to give me good control. Would buy them again which may happen since my son keeps trying to steal them.
Comments: I love these gloves. They are extremely fitting for my type of hand and are very flexible, even before breaking them in. They have great looks and overall are very nice for this price range.
Comments: Just got these today in royal blue, from a looks perspective they are incredibly sexy. Great mobility with these gloves, don't think I will have to break these in at all. There is a lot of ventilation on these gloves so I think they will keep my hands cool while I play and really good for drying time. Overall I am very happy with these gloves and they came very quickly from IW
From: Charles, CA
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Hockey Gloves Senior
The Reebok 30K KFS Hockey Glove is the premier glove in the Reebok lineup. The 30K's vented EVA foam provides professional-level protection and breathability. The Kinetic Fit System's glove-in-glove construction provides excellent responsiveness between your hands and the stick for improved puck handling.Colors: 4
The Reebok 28K KFS Hockey Gloves offer a high level of performance without the big price tag. These gloves feature molded EVA and high-density foams for good protection. The pro-selected polyester exterior with additional abrasion zones keep the glove lightweight and durable.Colors: 6
The Reebok 26K KFS Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit but with an open segmented cuff for ample wrist movement. Polyester with embossed polyurethane gives the glove solid durability while maintaining a lightweight feel.Colors: 10
The Reebok 24K KFS Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Reebok lineup. The 24K KFS is constructed from polyester and lined with single density foams for a lightweight feel and is contoured fitting for quick responsiveness.Colors: 4
The Reebok 9K KFS hockey gloves feature pro inspired nylon tricot for better breath-ability and lighter weight. The Reebok 9K gloves feature a contoured fit with excellent mobility from the seamless cuff design.Colors: 2