Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 5000 4-roll hockey gloves offer a great value with a classic hockey glove design. Reebok has used all single density foams with plastic inserts in the backhand to offer a lightweight feel with solid protection.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HG11K
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry to recreational level of play
- Fit Guidelines:Traditional fit: Offers generous volume throughout the glove for increased mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Stretched nylon for a lightweight feel and solid durability and breathability
- Single density foams throughout for a light feel and good protection
- Plastic inserts in the backhand for increased proteciton
- Soft feel nash palm reinforced on the thumb and palm
- Smooth nylon
- Traditional fit: Offers generous volume throughout the glove for increased mobility
- Split finger design
10", 11", and 12"
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Hockey Gloves Junior & Youth
The Reebok 9K KFS hockey gloves feature pro inspired nylon tricot for better breath-ability and lighter weight. The Reebok 9K gloves feature a contoured fit with excellent mobility from the seamless cuff design.Colors: 3
The Reebok 7K KFS hockey gloves offer an excellent value and balance between protection and mobility. The 7K gloves are the most affordable glove in the Reebok line featuring the seamless flexible cuff with no binding for increase comfort and flexibility.Colors: 6
The Reebok 7KN KFS Nylon Hockey Gloves utilize a pro-select nylon material for a lightweight feel and the cuff has been redesigned from the current 7K Synthetic Leather glove version with a larger opening changing it from a contoured fit to an overall tapered fit for increased wrist mobility.Colors: 6
The Reebok 5K KFS hockey gloves offer a great lightweight feel along with some good protection making them ideal gloves for entry level to intermediate play. Reebok has used their Kinetic Fit System blocking pattern in the backhand to follow the hands natural movement for an improved fit.