Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Reactor 2000 Goalie Stick is Bauer's entry level composite stick replacing the Reflex RX6. The lightweight design reduces stick hand fatigue and allows the goaltender to make quick precise movements and saves.
The Reactor 2000 stick is constructed with a reinforced low density polyurethane core for optimized balance, feel, and rebound control. The Reactor goalie stick is reinforced with a fiberglass outer wrap, increasing stiffness and puck control. The shaft offers double concave wall geometry improving the overall feel of the stick. Bauer's paddle design features a flat front geometry that improves control, balance, and reduces weight.
The Reactor 2000 goal stick is perfect for goaltenders that want to use a composite stick without the high cost associated with top end models.
- Model Number: 1041651
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced level goaltender
- Stick Handedness:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Fiberglass reinforced outer wrap
- Double concave geometry
- Improved feel
- Flat front geometry
- Improves rebound control, balance and reduces weight
- Reinforced polyurethane core
- Increases stiffness and puck control
- Optimized stiffness
- Better rebound control
- Low density foam
- Optimized balance and feel
- Smooth painted
- 816 grams (Based on a Senior 26.5")
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Bauer Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 26.5" = 26.5"
- 27.5" = 27.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Hockey Goalie Composite Sticks Senior
The Bauer Reactor Hybrid Goal Stick features the innovative hybrid construction that gives goaltenders the best of both worlds. The mixture of a composite shaft and foam core paddle/blade results in a stick that has the extremely lightweight feel of a composite stick as well as the superior vibration dampening of a foam core.
The Bauer Supreme TOTALONE NXG Comp Goal Stick is one of the lightest composite sticks on the market, offering some impressive new technology like the GRIPTAC shoulder grip, ergonomic geometry, air channel construction and INNEGRA™ and carbon reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.9 Comp Goal Stick is an incredibly light composite stick, offering some impressive new technology like the GRIPTAC shoulder grip, ergonomic geometry, air channel construction and carbon glass weave reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.7 Comp Goal Stick is an incredibly light composite stick, offering some impressive new technology like the GRIPTAC shoulder grip, ergonomic geometry, reinforced polyurethane core construction and carbon and fiberglass reinforced outer wrap.