Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 18K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for intermediate to advanced play and built tough with firm denier nylons utilized in the high wear areas. The exterior implements enhanced abrasion resistant panels along the sides and ventilated nylon in the stretch zones while the thighs utilize reinforced nylon for outstanding durability. Additionally, the 18K pant is equipped with enhanced stretch lycra material in the groin region and inner thigh to help maximize a player's stride.
The 18K ice pants feature high-density foams and extra comfort padding in the kidney region while the spine protector is slightly tilted forward to rest on the back to help aid in protection from cross checks from behind. Furthermore, the padded belt consists of medium-density foams and a molded plastic insert to further protect players when battling in the corners, and underneath is Reebok's one-inch hide away zipper for added length and superb customization!
The 18K KFS ice hockey pants are equipped with JDP hip caps (Joint Discharge Principal); therefore, game time impact is dispersed away from the fragile hip joints to the surrounding muscles. Reebok furthered the protection with KFS Technology (Kinetic Fit System), which protection is segmented to intelligently cover the key areas of the body.
- Model Number: HP18K
- Heritage: 9K KFS
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Reebok's Sizing Guidelines:
Ice Pant Size / Waist Circumference / Player Height
JR SM / 23" - 25" / 4'4" - 4'8"
JR MD / 24" - 27" / 4'8" - 5'2"
JR LG / 26" - 28" / 5'2" - 5'6"
JR XL / 27" - 29" / 5'4'' - 5'7''
- Molded plastic insert for kidney protection
- High-density spine protector
- Segmented foam with molded plastic inserts for lower back
- Foam thigh guards plus slash protection
- Nylon with properly placed stretch zones and abrasion panels
- Provides comfortable streamlined fit
- Streamlined core and shell to reduce player's overall weight
- Helps promotes performance
- Adjustment Feature
- Easy-to-use hidden length adjusting zipper
- Located under the Padded Belt
- Allows for up to one inch in length for growing players
- Stretch Front Attachment
- JDP hip caps (Joint Discharge Principal)
- Disperse impact away from the fragile joints to the surrounding muscles
- KFS Technology (Kinetic Fit System)
- Features segmented protection to intelligently cover key body areas
- Zipper adjustment with Velcro closure system
- Weight: 1,496 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)