Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 8K Goalie Stick is the most affordable composite goalie stick offered by Reebok. Constructed with lightweight carbon for fast reactions. The 8K stick includes Reebok's Guided Blade Technology, which is a series of dimples along the blade and paddle for maximum rebound control. Like the 11k, this stick is also uses a rubber Griptonite™ coating so the stick can be held and controlled easily, especially when playing the puck. That grip coating is found above the paddle shoulders.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HSG8K
- Heritage: Reebok 8K
- Level of Player: (Intermediate)
- Roller: Up to Advanced
- Ice: Up to Intermediate
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Full composite design
- Reebok's Lightweight OPS for fast reactions
- Rounded shaft walls for great stick feel
- Impact dampening foam core
- Guided Blade Technology uses dimples on the blade and paddle for increase puck control and playability
- Rubber Griptonite™ coating enhances stick control
- Grams (Based on a 24" paddle)
- Curve / Type / Face / Color:
- Luongo / Mid / Closed / White/Black/Silver
- Miller / Heel / Closed / White/Black/Silver
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Reebok Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 24" = 26"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Reebok Hockey Goalie Composite Sticks Intermediate
The Reebok 20K Comp Goalie Stick is constructed using Reebok's ultra lightweight OPS composite construction. The 20K goal stick delivers professional level performance and is Reebok's lightest composite goal stick ever made.
The Reebok 18K Comp Goalie Stick is ideal for goaltenders playing up to the advanced levels of play. The Super Lightweight OPS composite construction provides improved puck control, handling and improved durability.