Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 8K Goalie Stick is the most affordable composite goalie stick offered by Reebok. Constructed with lightweight carbon for fast reactions. The 8K stick includes Reebok's Guided Blade Technology, which is a series of dimples along the blade and paddle for maximum rebound control. Like the 11k, this stick is also uses a rubber Griptonite™ coating so the stick can be held and controlled easily, especially when playing the puck. That grip coating is found above the paddle shoulders.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HSG8K
- Heritage: Reebok 8K
- Level of Player: (Senior)
- Roller: Up to Advanced
- Ice: Up to Intermediate
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Full composite design
- Reebok's Lightweight OPS for fast reactions
- Rounded shaft walls for great stick feel
- Impact dampening foam core
- Guided Blade Technology uses dimples on the blade and paddle for increase puck control and playability
- Rubber Griptonite™ coating enhances stick control
- 819 grams (Based on a 26" paddle)
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Reebok Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 25" = 27"
- 26" = 28"
- 27" = 29"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Reebok Hockey Goalie Composite Sticks Senior
The Reebok 20K Comp Goalie Stick delivers top of the line performance and features an updated Matrix Guard 2 construction provides maximum strength, durability and helps reduce distracting stick vibrations. Reebok's ultra lightweight OPS composite construction delivers professional level performance and is Reebok's lightest goal stick ever made.
The Reebok 16K Comp Goalie Stick is constructed using Reebok's lightweight OPS one piece compression molded construction ensuring durability and reduces the weight of the stick allowing the goaltender to have faster reaction speeds.