Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth RS hockey gloves are headlining the new 2012 Easton Stealth line. These top of the line RS gloves feature first-class technology such as the angled cuff roll design, AX Suede Palm, and Dri-Lex Liner.
The Easton RS glove has a brand-new angled cuff roll design that greatly improves the range of motion and mobility experienced in your wrists. The cuff roll design adds a fresh edgy look working with the lightweight shell to make this glove featherlight. The lightweight shell has mid-density foams with plastic inserts keep the top and sides of your hands safe.
Easton then supplied this glove with triple-segmented index, middle and ring fingers in order to maximize maneuverability and protection. The Easton RS glove has been said to feel already broken in on their first use because of how unrestricted your fingers feel along with a nice close fit to your hand.
The new AX Suede palm presents excellent comfort joined with long lasting durability. The Dri-Lex liner adds to the AX suede palm for a pleasurable feel inside of the glove while quickly and efficiently keeping moisture away from your hands.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Numbers: A140324, A140325, A140326
- Heritage: New Stealth design for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Pro Nylon- Very durable and breathable
- Textured synthetic leather
- Mid-density foams with plastic inserts throughout gives the Easton RS glove outstanding strength and protection with a lightweight feel
- AX Suede palm has a very comfortable and thin feel but is built to last longer than prior palms
- Dri-Lex Liner dries swiftly and offers an enjoyable feel inside of the glove
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- The angled cuff roll design has a free and non-constricting fit on the hand
- Triple-segmented fingers and flex thumb gives a non-constricting feel on the fingers as well
- Flex Flare - Functions with the cuff roll design to give a free-floating feel without forfeiting any protection
- Flex Thumb - Allows the thumb to flex forward bettering stick-control and prevents the thumb from flexing backward preventing injury
- 13" , 14" , and 15"
- 269 grams (based on a 14" glove)
Comments: These are great gloves for those looking for a tapered fit.
They fit tighter around the fingers but begin to open up slightly into
the palm then then more so out to the wrists. It gives a nice secure
feel for the stick in your hand but an open wrist to stickhandle
without restriction. It's a perfect compromise between a loose 4-roll
and a tight anatomical fit glove. The glove is made of nylon with
leather like accents and have held up well to regular use for over 6
months with no major breakdowns. The palm is very comfortable and
required no break in and I have yet to see any notable wear spots
despite using them 2-3 times a week and with grip sticks. The liner is
comfortable and moves moisture well and dries quickly after games. The
look of the gloves with their new slanted wrist isn't for everyone but
I happen to find them sharp looking. More importantly they are just
solidly comfortable, protective, and durable gloves that give me the
fit I wanted. So if you're looking for a glove that's snug but not too
tight or too loose, then these might just be the perfect match for
Easton Stealth Hockey Gloves Sr
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Gloves are the flagship glove in the Stealth line. The CX gloves feature a tapered fit that fits snug in the fingers and backhand while relaxed in the cuff. Easton put their top technologies in the CX to create a pro-level glove in performance and protection.Colors: 5
The Easton Stealth CX Limited Edition Hockey Gloves feature limited edition colors with the same specs and technologies as the CX glove. The CX gloves features a tapered fit that fits snug in the fingers and backhand while relaxed in the cuff. Easton put their top technologies in the CX to create a pro-level glove in performance and protection.Colors: 4
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Gloves provide a high level of protection in a comfortable fit. Easton uses both plastic PE inserts and Dual Shox™ layered foam to provide great protection throughout the glove.Colors: 4
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Limited Edition Hockey Gloves provide a high level of protection in a comfortable fit. Featuring the same specifications as the original C9.0 gloves but in limited edition colors, Easton uses both plastic PE inserts and Dual Shox™ layered foam to provide great protection throughout the glove.Colors: 4
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Hockey Gloves take comfort and protection to the next level in the Easton Stealth lineup. The line features a tapered fit, which means that they fit snug in the fingers and backhand while relaxing in the cuff for enhanced wrist mobility.Colors: 5
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Limited Edition Hockey Gloves feature the same comfort and protection as the original C7.0, but in limited edition colors.Colors: 10
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Gloves offer the recreational hockey player both comfort and lightweight protection. Its lined with lightweight segmented foams that provides a nice balance of comfort and protection.Colors: 5