Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy EQ30 hockey gloves offer great value and a traditional design that requires little break-in.
Easton has used a very similar design on the EQ30 as the EQ50 glove. Easton has used a 4 roll design to offer a traditional hockey glove fit. This offers generous volume throughout the glove for excellent wrist mobility. The EQ30 glove features single density foams throughout the glove giving it a solid recreational to advanced level of protection. This also gives the glove a light feel.
Easton has triple segmented the index, middle and ring finger to offer great finger dexterity. The Synergy EQ30 glove also features a seamless index and pinky finger to prevent bunching when closing your hand. The combination of these two features gives the EQ30 gloves a very comfortable fit that requires little break-in.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A140271
- Heritage: Synergy Glove
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Offering generous volume inside the glove for maximum wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Exterior:Shell is a balanced mix of nylon and synthetic leather
- Synthetic leather around the exterior for increased durability
- Nylon helps keep weight down while increasing breathability
- Single density foams throughout the glove
- Nash leather palm with Nash overlay for a traditional performance and durability
- Perforated for increased air flow
- Seamless index and pinky finger for improved feel and less bunching for a more natural grip on your hockey stick
- Smooth nylon liner wicks moisture and offers a comfortable fit
- Triple-segmented fingers and flex thumb provide increased range of motion
- Flex Flare - Allows for increased mobility without sacrificing protection to the vulnerable wrist area
- Traditional fit - Generous volume throughout the glove for ideal wrist mobility
- 10", 11", and 12"
Easton Synergy & Mako Gloves Jr & Yth
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit that decreases negative space throughout for a more responsive glove. These gloves feature dual density foams backed by plastic inserts for advanced protection and a Pro Nylon exterior that stretches and breathes well.Colors: 3
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This glove features a pro spec nylon which provides great durability and breathability. Easton's Hyperskin™ fit is channeled into the dual layer nash palm which is designed to fit close to the hand for better overall stick feel. Single density foams backed by plastic inserts line the fingers, backhand and finger block. The 3-piece cuff is outfitted with high density foams for an advanced level of protection and promotes better mobility.Colors: 4
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Gloves are perfect for the youngster looking to start playing. Single density foams line the entire glove, providing a solid level of protection for a beginner level of play. The light nylon mesh exterior stretches for unrestricted movement while also being very breathable. The Ergo Lock thumb ensures that they won't be able to hyperextend their thumb and the 2-piece fingers will allow them to grip their stick well.Colors: 4
The Easton Mako M5 Hockey Gloves are the only other gloves in the Mako line that highlights the FAST FINGER™ protection system; natural movement equals quick hands. Ideal for intermediate to advance level of play the Mako M5 glove is a lightweight mobile glove that will perform at a high standard due to the technology implemented within its structure.Colors: 1