Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy EQ30 hockey gloves offer great value and a traditional design that requires little break-in.
Easton has used a very similar design on the EQ30 as the EQ50 glove. Easton has used a 4 roll design to offer a traditional hockey glove fit. This offers generous volume throughout the glove for excellent wrist mobility. The EQ30 glove features single density foams throughout the glove giving it a solid recreational to advanced level of protection. This also gives the glove a light feel.
Easton has triple segmented the index, middle and ring finger to offer great finger dexterity. The Synergy EQ30 glove also features a seamless index and pinky finger to prevent bunching when closing your hand. The combination of these two features gives the EQ30 gloves a very comfortable fit that requires little break-in.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A140265
- Heritage: Synergy Glove
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Offering generous volume inside the glove for maximum wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Exterior:Shell is a balanced mix of nylon and synthetic leather
- Synthetic leather around the exterior for increased durability
- Nylon helps keep weight down while increasing breathability
- Single density foams throughout the glove
- Nash leather palm with Nash overlay for a traditional performance and durability
- Perforated for increased air flow
- Seamless index and pinky finger for improved feel and less bunching for a more natural grip on your hockey stick
- Smooth nylon liner wicks moisture and offers a comfortable fit
- Triple-segmented fingers and flex thumb provide increased range of motion
- Flex Flare - Allows for increased mobility without sacrificing protection to the vulnerable wrist area
- Traditional fit - Generous volume throughout the glove for ideal wrist mobility
- Sizes: 13", 14", and 15"
Comments:These gloves are a good deal for the price. the leather took a
week or two to break in but once that happened they were a good mid-
Comments: I just bought these gloves because my others were to small!!! Really like the fit and
protection these gloves give! Great glove for rec league at a great price, colors are great to!!
From: Zachariah, cedar rapids ia
Comments: I'm just starting out with ice hockey and the cheapie gloves I had were not holding up
to me learning wrist shots and I was getting blisters in my palms. I visited Ice Warehouse and they suggested these Easton EQ30's.
They fell in my price range and offered great protection in my palms. I believe they actually helped me get the mechanics of a
wrist shot. Amazing comfort, lightweight but extremely durable. I love them and can't wait to learn more shots! Thanks again,
Easton & Ice Warehouse.
From: Jenny L. Santa Barbara, CA
Comments: Purchased these gloves a few months back and I have been extremely happy with them. Not
only are they extremely comfortable with great mobility, but the palm seem to show little to no wear beyond some of the tape
glue sticking to it. I owned a pair of CCM V06 gloves before this set, and within the same amount of time I owned these, the palm
had already worn through one layer and was on its way through the next. A few more weeks later, I had a hole in the pinky and
ring finger as well. Despite the more durable palm material, the feel is still pretty good through these gloves. It isn't quite as good
as some other gloves I have tried, but the trade off for better palms is easily worth it to me and the difference is not durable once
playing. The older versions of these gloves were the EQ3s for anyone looking to get the same gloves as before, and the EQ50s
(EQ5) are the upgraded version of this glove.
From: Mike, CA
Easton Synergy Hockey Gloves Sr
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the Synergy series. Built for responsiveness, these gloves fit close to the hand to reduce negative space. The Hyperskin™ fit on the palm is designed to fit close to the hand for awesome feel and connection to the stick. High quality materials are utilized to provide a highly protective glove that is mobile and breathable.Colors: 6
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit that decreases negative space throughout for a more responsive glove. These gloves feature dual density foams backed by plastic inserts for advanced protection and a Pro Nylon exterior that stretches and breathes well.Colors: 5
The Easton Synergy 80 Limited Edition Hockey Gloves provide all the great features and performance as the Synergy 80 glove, but are offered in a variety of unique colorways that give the glove a sweet, customized look. The Synergy line is based off a naturally contouring design that provides the player with a more responsive feel.Colors: 6
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This glove features a pro spec nylon which provides great durability and breathability.Colors: 4