Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako Hockey Gloves are the premier hockey gloves in the Mako line. The Mako hockey gloves offer an advance level of protection that headline an inventive key feature, the FAST FINGER™ protection system; natural movement equals quick hands. This unique feature aims to provide players with instinctive body movement. Additionally, the Mako hockey gloves incorporate a high-density molded backroll, muscular side blocks, and Whiteout Ax Suede™ palm.
The FAST FINGER™ protection system is an innovative concept that eliminates gaps between the finger blocks or knuckle regions. The objective of the Mako gloves is to increase the aerodynamics of a natural hand flex; therefore, emulating a player’s natural hand motion. The outer shell of the FAST FINGER™ protection system is comprised of high-density foams with plastic inserts resulting in stronger rigidity and durability, equaling quick trigger fingers. These protective attributes of the FAST FINGER™ protection system truly give players a competitive edge against their opposition.
The high-density molded backroll definitely adds another level of toughness to this secure glove. This advanced level of protection has high-density foams that contain plastic inserts, which provides excellent strength against slashes or blocked shots. Likewise, the muscular side blocks heighten the protection of this mobile glove, making the Mako gloves even more enduring and stringent.
The Whiteout Ax Suede™ palm provides a firm grip that will produce ideal puck control. The palm material revamps the durability aspect and enhances the stick responsiveness. The Whiteout Ax Suede™ palm debuts a clean appearance that will be sure to turn heads.
- Model Numbers: A140932
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured Fit - Is a form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Textured Synthetic Leather - used in the high-wear areas to insure maximum durability
- Pro Nylon- Very breathable and durable material
- Embroidered Easton logo on cuff
- FAST FINGER™ protection system
- Comprised of high-density foams with plastic inserts
- Eliminates gaps between the finger blocks
- Molded high-density backroll - provides excellent strength against possible slashes or blocked shots
- High-density foams containing plastic inserts
- Muscular Side Blocks - heightens the overall protection
- Whiteout Ax Suede™ palm - Increased durability and enhanced stick responsiveness
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Contoured Fit - Form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- 13", 14", and 15"
- 294 grams (based on a 14" glove)
Other Items to Consider
Easton Synergy Gloves Jr & Yth
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit that decreases negative space throughout for a more responsive glove. These gloves feature dual density foams backed by plastic inserts for advanced protection and a Pro Nylon exterior that stretches and breathes well.Colors: 1
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This glove features a pro spec nylon which provides great durability and breathability. Easton's Hyperskin™ fit is channeled into the dual layer nash palm which is designed to fit close to the hand for better overall stick feel.Colors: 1