Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy EQ Pro hockey gloves offer a traditional 4 roll glove design. The 4 roll design is one of the most popular designs.
The greatest difference between the EQ pro glove and the former E-pro glove is the palm. Easton has improved the quality of Nash leather and as a result been able to use thinner Nash without sacrificing durability. This offers a great improved feel.
The nylon exterior results in a lighter, more durable, and more breathable glove. Easton has used a single high density foam throughout the glove with plastic inserts in key high impact areas. They have also put plastic inserts in the middle of the foam in the fingers offering additional protection without sacrificing comfort or performance.
The traditional 4 roll design offers a similar fit to other gloves of the same design. Giving ample room in the backhand providing great wrist mobility. Easton has arched the foams in the fingers to naturally fit with a players stick. This gives a slightly different feel to the glove.
Easton has really tried to keep this glove to a traditional design for those players that want a no fluff solid hockey glove that still offers advanced protection.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A140830
- Heritage: Synergy Glove
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Offering generous volume inside the glove for maximum wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon - Provides the player with a lighter, more durable, and more breathable exterior
- Traditional 4 roll design - One of the most common hockey glove designs that have been time tested
- Single high density foam
- Plastic inserts in the cuff and back-rolls providing the player with pro level protection
- Additional plastic inserts in the middle of the foam in the fingers providing additional protection with out compromising feel
- Palm is comprised of a comfortable beige Nash with a beige Nash overlay for increased durability
- Traditional fit - Offering generous volume inside the glove for maximum wrist mobility
- 14" and 15"
Comments: im 50/50 with these gloves, they are very protective but the palms vet crusty very quickly and after 2 months of use i started getting holes in them. If your gonna pay this much get bauer 4 rolls
Comments: My first thought when I put on these gloves was how light they felt. The full nylon exterior really cuts down the weight of the gloves but still offering that great durability Easton is known for. I took a couple slashes to the hands but felt nothing at all with the plastic inserts all throughout the glove. The nash leather palms have yet to show any signs of ripping after a full season and the liner running to the back of the fingers is a very nice touch. Overall, These gloves offers a great traditional 4-roll fit and feel along with a pro-inspired look with the stitched on "EASTON" along the cuff. Definitely recommend this glove.
Comments: Although these gloves seem to look boxy, once broken in they're
pretty legit. The boxiness is good for the protection; at first they may
seem and feel big but eventually you'll get used to them.
Easton Pro Hockey Gloves Sr
The Easton Pro 10 gloves are Easton's top traditional 4-roll fit glove in the lineup. It offers a high-volume fit for excellent mobility while incorporating Easton's performance and protective technologies.Colors: 5
The Easton Pro 7 Gloves offer a lightweight and traditional 4-roll fit that is both high-volume and protective. They feature a pro dual-layer Nash palm base which provides pro-level stick feel and durability.Colors: 3
The Easton Pro 7 Limited Edition 4 Roll Gloves feature the same specs as the original Pro 7 in limited edition colors. These LE gloves offer a lightweight and traditional 4-roll fit that is both high-volume and protective.Colors: 4