Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton E400 Hockey Helmet with Cage offers a great balance between performance and value. The E400 offers the same overall design as the E300 but has a dual-density VN liner with a soft forehead comfort pad providing a comfortable, low-profile fit with good protection. The E400 "combo" comes with the E500 cage. The multi-frame carbon steel wire offers a lightweight feel with good visibility. Oversized vents and the honeycombed VN liner offer great ventilation through the helmet helping keep your head cool.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guidelines: Performance
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Helmet Size / Hat Size / Head Circumference
XS / 6 3/8 - 6 3/4 / 20.1 - 21.25"
SM / 6 5/8 - 7 / 20.8 - 22"
MD / 6 7/8 - 7 1/4 / 21.6 - 22.75"
LG / 7 1/8 - 7 1/2 / 22.35 - 23.5"
XL / 7 3/8 - 7 3/4 / 23.1 - 24.25"
- Durable 2-piece PE plastic shell
- Dual-density honeycomb VN foam with soft forehead comfort pad
- Clear surlyn ear covers
- E500 Cage-Silver
- Lightweight thin carbon steel wire
- Sublimated lycra-covered, compression molded chin-cup with moisture channels
- 2-piece shell can be adjusted with a screw driver to your liking
- Height adjustment earpieces can be easily adjusted higher or lower to your preferred height
- Honeycomb VN liner offers a traditional feel
- Superior ventilation - Easton has optimized the size and location of vents for an aggressive look and optimal airflow
- HECC, CSA Certified
- Compatible with most face cages and shields/visors
Comments: Great helmet in this price range! Comfortable fit and overall good protection!
Comments: I Love my new E400 - I just replaced my old 4500, my new E400 bucket is way more comfy than my old faithful 4500. I don't know about the official specs, but it feels lighter and fits better than the Bauer. But with any helmet - try it on first, it might fit you different. I play in an adult house league - I looked at the E700, but couldn't justify it for a no check league.
From: Jay, MD
Comments: Looks great, but not too comfortable. Very unusal fit.
From: Matt, San Jose, CA