Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton E300 Hockey Helmets is the most affordable helmet in the Easton line. The E300 features the same low profile shell as the rest of the Easton line, but featuring a single density VN foam liner. The honeycombed VN foam liner and large vents help keep your head cool while reducing the weight of the helmet offering a lightweight feel
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guidelines: Recreational
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Helmet Size / Hat Size / Head Circumference
XS / 6 3/8 - 6 3/4 / 20.1 - 21.25"
SM / 6 5/8 - 7 / 20.8 - 22"
MD / 6 7/8 - 7 1/4 / 21.6 - 22.75"
LG / 7 1/8 - 7 1/2 / 22.35 - 23.5"
- Durable 2-piece PE plastic shell
- Single density honeycomb VN foam
- Clear surlyn ear covers
- 2-piece shell can be adjusted with a screw driver to your liking
- Height adjustment earpieces can be easily adjusted higher or lower to your preferred height
- Honeycomb VN liner offers a traditional feel
- Superior ventilation - Easton has optimized the size and location of vents for an aggressive look and optimal airflow
- HECC, CSA Certified
- Compatible with most face cages and shields/visors
Comments: Not the coolest helmet out there, but it'll do the trick.
The best thing about this helmet is the price tag. All easton products have nice price tags,
well designed,etc. When you purchase this helmet. You really get a sense of "ok so its not the
nicest but i really needed a helmet" The protection is not bad. I always end up feeling like i
have to buy a nicer helmet. But lets be honest. Its a helmet. Unless you want to use it as a
motorcycle helmet, this easton e300 helmet is all you need at a medium level with no chances
of entering the nhl draft.