Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 85S hockey gloves features some of the same high end technology found on the Easton RS glove like the angled cuff roll design, AX Suede overlays, and triple-segmented index, middle and ring fingers.
The 85S hockey gloves feature mid-density foams with PE inserts to provide that high level of protection while maintaining a very lightweight feel. The thick angled cuff roll runs down into the thumb providing good protection to the upper thumb along with that great mobility throughout the whole wrist area.
Multiple segments throughout the top of the glove along with the triple-segmented index, middle and ring fingers provide a tight and responsive feel with no restriction at all. Stretch gussets on every finger and your thumb allow you to get the best grip on your stick for that great feel.
The Nash-based palm has AX Suede overlays providing a great feel along with good durability in the high wear areas.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Numbers: A140313, A140314, A140315
- Heritage: New Stealth design for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon- Very durable and breathable
- Mid-density foams with plastic inserts provide outstanding strength and protection with a lightweight feel
- Nash base for soft traditional feel
- AX Suede overlays provide great durability and a responsive feel
- Air mesh liner helps keep you cool while wicking away some moisture
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- The angled cuff roll design has a free and non-constricting fit on the hand
- Triple-segmented fingers and flex thumb gives a non-constricting feel on the fingers as well
- Flex Flare - Functions with the cuff roll design to give a free-floating feel without forfeiting any protection
- Flex Thumb - Allows the thumb to flex forward bettering stick-control and prevents the thumb from flexing backward preventing injury
- 10" , 11" , and 12"
Easton Hockey Gloves Junior & Youth
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit that decreases negative space throughout for a more responsive glove. These gloves feature dual density foams backed by plastic inserts for advanced protection and a Pro Nylon exterior that stretches and breathes well.Colors: 3
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This glove features a pro spec nylon which provides great durability and breathability. Easton's Hyperskin™ fit is channeled into the dual layer nash palm which is designed to fit close to the hand for better overall stick feel. Single density foams backed by plastic inserts line the fingers, backhand and finger block. The 3-piece cuff is outfitted with high density foams for an advanced level of protection and promotes better mobility.Colors: 3
The Easton Pro Hockey Gloves are based off a traditional 4-Roll design and are ideal for advanced to pro level play. A stand out feature is the new angled cuff roll design, which produces a wider range of motion that results in advanced wrist mobility.Colors: 2
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Gloves are perfect for the youngster looking to start playing. Single density foams line the entire glove, providing a solid level of protection for a beginner level of play. The light nylon mesh exterior stretches for unrestricted movement while also being very breathable. The Ergo Lock thumb ensures that they won't be able to hyperextend their thumb and the 2-piece fingers will allow them to grip their stick well.Colors: 3