You Save: $
The Easton Stealth 55S hockey gloves are the most affordable gloves in the Stealth line. The 55S hockey gloves offer a comfortable fit, good mobility and a lightweight feel.
The 55S hockey gloves feature an entire nylon exterior with mid-density foams for a very light feel with good protection. The angled cuff roll provides great mobility in the wrist area. A beige Nash palm with a durable black Nash overlay offers a comfortable feel with good durability in the high wear area.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Numbers: A140304, A140305, A140306
- Heritage: New Stealth design for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry to recreational play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Lightweight nylon- durable and quick drying
- Mid-density foams for an ultra light feel
- Nash base for soft traditional feel
- Durable black Nash overlay in high wear area
- Brushed nylon liner provides comfortable feel
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- The angled cuff roll design has a free and non-constricting fit on the hand
- Triple-segmented index finger and flex thumb gives a non-constricting feel
- Flex Flare - Functions with the cuff roll design to give a free-floating feel without forfeiting any protection
- Flex Thumb - Allows the thumb to flex forward bettering stick-control and prevents the thumb from flexing backward preventing injury
- Sizes: 13" , 14" , and 15"
Comments: Just got these.
-Nice fit, I bought them a little small to get a somewhat tighter fit
-I like the vented fingers, keeps heat out!
-They have a nice feel
-For low end gloves, they have some nice features
You won't be disappointed with these & for the price you can't go wrong!
From: Bob, Springfield, IL
Easton Hockey Gloves Senior
The Easton Mako Hockey Gloves are the premier hockey gloves in the Mako line. The Mako hockey gloves offer an advance level of protection that headline an inventive key feature, the FAST FINGER™ protection system; natural movement equals quick hands. This unique feature aims to provide players with instinctive body movement. Additionally, the Mako hockey gloves incorporate a high-density molded backroll, muscular side blocks, and Whiteout Ax Suede™ palm.Colors: 7
The Easton Mako M5 Hockey Gloves is the only other glove in the Mako line that highlights the FAST FINGER™ protection system; natural movement equals quick hands. Ideal for intermediate to advance level of play, the Mako M5 glove has similar performance features as the Mako hockey gloves, such as the muscular side blocks and Whiteout Ax Suede™ palm. The Mako M5 glove is a lightweight mobile glove that will perform at a high standard due to the technology implemented within its structure.Colors: 8
The Easton Mako M3 Hockey Gloves is an exceptional price point model in the Mako line. The Mako M3 glove is ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player that seeks an excellent value between protection and mobility.Colors: 4
The Easton Mako M1 Hockey Gloves is ideal for the entry to intermediate level player that wants a comfortable glove that they can progress in. The Mako M1 glove truly gives beginner type player’s excellent comfort and feel of the stick. The fingers are double-segmented, which allows for an adequate range of motion making it easier to grasp the stick or shoot. The Mako M1 gloves have a durable microfiber palm that helps expand the overall lifetime of the gloves.Colors: 2
The Easton Pro Hockey Gloves are based off a traditional 4-Roll design and are ideal for advanced to pro level play. A stand out feature is the new angled cuff roll design, which significantly increases wrist mobility while maintaining a high level of protection. The natural inclination about traditional style gloves is "wideness"; however, the internal structure provides a comfortable fit that designates enough movement without the loose feeling. The Easton Pro Hockey Gloves are a solid upgrade from the Easton Total Pro glove, which is simply last years EQ Pro Glove.Colors: 7
The Easton Stealth RS II Hockey Gloves are the premier gloves in the Stealth II line. The RS II gloves provide an advanced level of protection, durability and comfort. The unique angled cuff roll and AX suede palm are great features that maximize stick feel as well as free range of motion for the wrists.Colors: 8
The Easton Stealth 75S II Hockey Gloves offer great protection for the hands and wrist with excellent mobility ideal for intermediate to advanced play.Colors: 10
The Easton Stealth RS hockey gloves are headlining the new 2012 Easton Stealth line. These top of the line RS gloves feature first-class technology such as the angled cuff roll design, AX Suede Palm, and Dri-Lex Liner.Colors: 6
The Easton Stealth 85S hockey gloves features some of the same high end technology found on the Easton RS glove like the angled cuff roll design, AX Suede overlays, and triple-segmented index, middle and ring fingers.Colors: 5
The Easton Synergy EQ Pro hockey gloves offer a traditional pro inspired design for those players that want a no fluff solid hockey glove that still offers advanced protection. The greatest difference between the EQ pro glove and the former E-pro glove is the palm. Easton has improved the quality of Nash leather and as a result been able to use thinner Nash without sacrificing durability. This offers a great improved feel.Colors: 1