|Under Armour Core Sunglasses||
The Under Armour Core Sunglasses are the signature eyewear from the leading producer of performance sports apparel and Inline Warehouse is glad to bring them to our customers.
Multiflection lenses help reduce scratches and require little effort to clean and UA's patented Armoursight Lens Technology provides up to 20% enhanced vision within your peripheral view.
Features an adjustable nose pad and temple, along with UA's three-point grip. This ensures a customized, comfortable and secure fit.
A cap gripper allows storage upside down on top of a cap brim and airflow technology helps air circulate through the lenses to keep the wearer cool.
- ArmourFusion frame is a combination of titanium with girlamid which results in an impact-resistant, ultra lightweight frame. This technology also helps the frames flex and retain their shape through even the toughest conditions.
- Three-Point grip design allows a snug, comfortable fit.
- Cushioned hinges absorb shock and improve the feel while being active and wearing them.
- Adjustable nose pads and temples enable customized feel and secure fit.
- Cap gripper on the top side of the frames help keep the glasses stable when removed and placed upside-down on top of a hat brim.
- Armoursight lenses from UA are 10 times stronger than polycarbonate lenses and provide up to 20% enhanced vision from edge to edge and eliminate distortion, resulting in an increased field of view.
- UA Multiflection lenses are advanced lenses with layers of protection to help prevent scratches and repel water, leaving them easier to clean then traditional lenses.
- Air Flow Technology is designed to allow air to circulate directly through the lenses to improve moisture reduction and keep the user clean.
- Optics by Carl Zeiss Vision, the leader in lens manufacturing.
- Game Day: Balance of foreground and background brightness for optimal visual contrast and object illumination. Great for small, moving objects against sky or field.
- Orange: Engineered to provide maximum depth perception and add a softening effect within the field of view. Optimal for outdoor users in bright conditions.