Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ 08 hockey glove is a great price point model in the U+ series. The U+ 08 showcases triple layer foam protection and a smooth comfort liner. CCM also threw a Rima II palm on the U+ 08 glove for a great stick feel. For increased mobility the index finger is triple segmented.
The CCM U+08 glove is engineered for great fit right off the shelf. FluidFit technology and Active Response Design make the U+ 08 glove comfortable, mobile, and responsive. The palm used on the U+ 08 glove is a Rima II leather. The Rima II palm provides a solid puck feel. The U+08 glove also features a triple segmented index finger to increase finger dexterity.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HGUF08
- Heritage: CCM U+ Glove
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry to recreational level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon exterior offers good durability, breathability and a lightweight feel
- PU carbon texture overlays on thumb, index finger, and pinky finger
- Triple decker foam construction:
- 3 foam layers disperse heavy impacts
- Rima II with durable palm overlay
- Fingers feature a 2 material combination:
- Dimple mesh stretch gussets offer ventilation and flexibility
- Reinforced nylon finger tips add durability
- Red comfort liner wicks sweat and offers a comfortable fit
- FluidFit System:
- Glove components such as tapered fingers and open cuff combine to offer a stable fit right off the shelf
- Active Response Design:
- Low profile, neutral balanced design increases responsiveness
- Triple-segmented index finger adds flexibility
- New Flex Thumb - Designed to flex, but also offer great protection
- Redesigned cuff is shorter and more flared out
- 13", 14", 15"
Comments: I love these gloves for the wider fit. Most gloves have a more tapered fit, but I find these to be more comfortable for my bigger hands.
They are also very light and feel broken in right away. Love them!
From: Don, Germany
Comments: this is a very good glove it is very good for high competitive ice and inline and is very durable great purchase love these gloves. im very happy with them so far after a season of ice and inline
Comments: I got these gloves about 2 weeks ago and they are amazing! Right out of the box they were very comfortable and only a few minutes of playing with them and they felt totally broken in. I especially love the snug fit around the hand to make sure it moves with you and having the wide open cuff for full range of motion in the wrist. Combine this with Ice Warehouse's fast delivery and awesome customer service made this a perfect purchase.
From: Steve, Camp Hill, Pa, USA
Other Items to Consider
CCM C-Series Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM CL 500 Hockey Gloves are the premier hockey gloves in CCM's lineup, perfect for advanced to pro level play. The CL 500 glove is extremely protective because the fingers and backhand contain UFOAM, providing notably lightweight NHL level protection.Colors: 5
The CCM CS 400 Hockey Gloves are optimal for intermediate to advanced level play because the protection, mobility, and durability are precisely engineered within its structure The protection region has been accurately segmented to increase mobility when stick handling; therefore, players are able to achieve maximum movement.Colors: 7
The CCM C300 Hockey Gloves are ideal for an intermediate level player who seeks a lightweight glove that offers high-end features. Also, these gloves present the Rima III black Nash palm with Rima III print overlay, which advances stick responsiveness and durability.Colors: 4
The CCM C300 Pink Hockey Gloves offer a vibrant hot pink accent and are just what you need to support breast cancer awareness all throughout the year. The exterior features nylon materials with polyurethane trim, which is durable and adds some nice pop!
The CCM C200 Hockey Gloves are a comfortable and protective glove ideal for entry to intermediate level play. They provide a solid level of protection in the fingers, backhand and cuff due to the double-density ethafoams.Colors: 3