|CCM CS 400 Hockey Gloves Jr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM CS 400 Hockey Gloves are optimal for intermediate to advanced level play because the protection, mobility, and durability are precisely engineered within its structure. The gloves exterior contains nylon and strategically placed polyurethane trim. This breathable material is capable of withstanding high abrasions for long-term durability.
The CS 400 glove is crazy strong because the protection in the fingers and backhand are assembled with triple-density ethafoam and full plastic inserts. The protection region has been accurately segmented to increase mobility when stick handling; therefore, players are able to achieve maximum movement.
CCM's Sand Rima III palm with Kevlar reinforcement stands out because the palm is extremely durable and tough. Additionally, the fingers consist of Nash material for ideal stick responsiveness. These gloves offer softer Dri-Lex liner that increases the moisture wicking capability. The CS 400 glove is tapered fitting; therefore, the volume at the fingers continues through the backhand and opens up to CCM's open segmented cuff, which is designed for superb wrist mobility.
- Model Numbers: HGC400
- Heritage: U + 12
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers & backhand, relaxed fit in the cuff
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon with strategic PU trim
- Breathable material and high abrasion resistance for long-term durability
- Embroidered CCM logo on cuff
- Cuff: Open segmented cuff
- Designed for outstanding wrist mobility
- Fingers: Triple density ethafoam with Full PE inserts
- Comprised stretch mesh vented materials
- Backhand: Triple density ehtafoam with full PE inserts
- Solid protection from slashes
- Reinforced Sand Rima III with Kevlar reinforcement
- Tough durability and good stick feel
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that the glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- 11" and 12"
- 295 grams (based on a 14" glove)
Other Items to Consider
CCM C-Series Hockey Gloves Jr & Yth
The CCM CS 400 Hockey Gloves are optimal for intermediate to advanced level play because the protection, mobility, and durability are precisely engineered within its structureThe protection region has been accurately segmented to increase mobility when stick handling; therefore, players are able to achieve maximum movement.Colors: 1
The CCM C300 Hockey Gloves are ideal for an intermediate level player who seeks a lightweight glove that offers high-end features. Also, these gloves present the Rima III black Nash palm with Rima III print overlay, which advances stick responsiveness and durability.Colors: 1