Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM CS 400 Hockey Gloves are optimal for intermediate to advanced level play because the protection, mobility, and durability are precisely engineered within its structure. The gloves exterior contains nylon and strategically placed polyurethane trim. This breathable material is capable of withstanding high abrasions for long-term durability.
The CS 400 glove is crazy strong because the protection in the fingers and backhand are assembled with triple-density ethafoam and full plastic inserts. The protection region has been accurately segmented to increase mobility when stick handling; therefore, players are able to achieve maximum movement.
CCM's Sand Rima III palm with Kevlar reinforcement stands out because the palm is extremely durable and tough. Additionally, the fingers consist of Nash material for ideal stick responsiveness. These gloves offer softer Dri-Lex liner that increases the moisture wicking capability. The CS 400 glove is tapered fitting; therefore, the volume at the fingers continues through the backhand and opens up to CCM's open segmented cuff, which is designed for superb wrist mobility.
- Model Numbers: HGC400
- Heritage: U + 12
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers & backhand, relaxed fit in the cuff
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon with strategic PU trim
- Breathable material and high abrasion resistance for long-term durability
- Embroidered CCM logo on cuff
- Cuff: Open segmented cuff
- Designed for outstanding wrist mobility
- Fingers: Triple density ethafoam with Full PE inserts
- Comprised stretch mesh vented materials
- Backhand: Triple density ehtafoam with full PE inserts
- Solid protection from slashes
- Reinforced Sand Rima III with Kevlar reinforcement
- Tough durability and good stick feel
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that the glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- 13", 14", and 15"
- 295 grams (based on a 14" glove)
Comments: Really like the glove - the palm material is awesome and durable - I go through gloves quickly wearing holes in the palms but these promise to be around much longer. Also, the simplicity of the palm (minimal stitching and seams) really lends to feeling the puck much more than any other glove I have used. Only con is they are a little warmer than other gloves as they don't have vent holes like some gloves do but it isn't significant. Fit is great and the stick stays in your hand without having to grip it tightly.
From: Ted, TC, MI
Comments: love the palms and protection, best glove for the money-recession proof!
Comments: Got the CCM CS 400 Orange colored gloves, they fit really well and feel super comfortable. It's a tapered fit so it hugs your hand but
the freedom in the finger tips are amazing, would recommend these gloves for someone who plays a lot during the week about 3-5 sessions
From: Peter, CA
CCM Quicklite QLT Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM QuickLite Hockey Gloves are one of the lightest and most mobile top of the line gloves out there, but CCM doesn't sacrifice any protection with the lightweight design. The QLT features Zote Foam, which is an extremely light foam with tremendous impact protection and flexibility. This is topped by plastic inserts in the fingers, backhand and free flex cuff for reinforced protection.Colors: 6
The CCM QuickLite 290 Hockey Gloves are extremely durable gloves with a high level of protection to hold up against all the toughness and physicality of hockey. It features PU trims on the high wear areas to extend the life of the glove, while the remainder of the exterior is a pro polyester for great lightweight performance.Colors: 6
The CCM QuickLite 270 Hockey Gloves are great for players looking to take the next step in protection while maintaining a very lightweight fit. Throughout the QLT 270, CCM uses flexible, lightweight PE foam reinforced with a plastic insert for solid slash protection. The thumb uses a 2-piece pro flex design that affords players a tighter grasp on the stick for more control.Colors: 9
The CCM QuickLite 250 Hockey Gloves are great entry level gloves with lightweight and flexible PE foams found throughout the glove. Additionally, the backhand is reinforced by plastic inserts for even greater protection. CCM uses a Nash palm in the QLT 250 which is reinforced in the high wear areas for durability. Inside, a mesh nylon liner wicks away sweat and keeps players cool on the rink.Colors: 3