Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM CS 400 Hockey Gloves are optimal for intermediate to advanced level play because the protection, mobility, and durability are precisely engineered within its structure. The gloves exterior contains nylon and strategically placed polyurethane trim. This breathable material is capable of withstanding high abrasions for long-term durability.
The CS 400 glove is crazy strong because the protection in the fingers and backhand are assembled with triple-density ethafoam and full plastic inserts. The protection region has been accurately segmented to increase mobility when stick handling; therefore, players are able to achieve maximum movement.
CCM's Sand Rima III palm with Kevlar reinforcement stands out because the palm is extremely durable and tough. Additionally, the fingers consist of Nash material for ideal stick responsiveness. These gloves offer softer Dri-Lex liner that increases the moisture wicking capability. The CS 400 glove is tapered fitting; therefore, the volume at the fingers continues through the backhand and opens up to CCM's open segmented cuff, which is designed for superb wrist mobility.
- Model Numbers: HGC400
- Heritage: U + 12
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers & backhand, relaxed fit in the cuff
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon with strategic PU trim
- Breathable material and high abrasion resistance for long-term durability
- Embroidered CCM logo on cuff
- Cuff: Open segmented cuff
- Designed for outstanding wrist mobility
- Fingers: Triple density ethafoam with Full PE inserts
- Comprised stretch mesh vented materials
- Backhand: Triple density ehtafoam with full PE inserts
- Solid protection from slashes
- Reinforced Sand Rima III with Kevlar reinforcement
- Tough durability and good stick feel
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that the glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- 13", 14", and 15"
- 295 grams (based on a 14" glove)
Comments: Really like the glove - the palm material is awesome and durable - I go through gloves quickly wearing holes in the palms but these promise to be around much longer. Also, the simplicity of the palm (minimal stitching and seams) really lends to feeling the puck much more than any other glove I have used. Only con is they are a little warmer than other gloves as they don't have vent holes like some gloves do but it isn't significant. Fit is great and the stick stays in your hand without having to grip it tightly.
From: Ted, TC, MI
Comments: love the palms and protection, best glove for the money-recession proof!
Comments: Got the CCM CS 400 Orange colored gloves, they fit really well and feel super comfortable. It's a tapered fit so it hugs your hand but
the freedom in the finger tips are amazing, would recommend these gloves for someone who plays a lot during the week about 3-5 sessions
From: Peter, CA
CCM C-Series Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM C300 Pink Hockey Gloves offer a vibrant hot pink accent and are just what you need to support breast cancer awareness all throughout the year. The exterior features nylon materials with polyurethane trim, which is durable and adds some nice pop!