Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM CL 500 Hockey Gloves are the premier hockey gloves in CCM's lineup, perfect for advanced to pro level play. The nylon exterior and intelligently placed polyurethane trim provides a cool comfort fit that's abrasion resistance for exceptional long-term durability. The CL 500 glove is extremely protective because the fingers and backhand contain UFOAM, providing notably lightweight NHL level protection.
CCM's S.D.S Technology (Slash Dampening System) reinforces top-notch foam with plastic inserts in the muscular side blocks. Additionally, the CL 500 glove is equipped with CCM's Pro Flex Thumb, which prevents hyperextension and optimizes a tighter grasp on the stick.
CCM's Pro Nash palm is another great attribute because it incorporates ideal stick feel and durability, while the fingertips assign a grip coating that furthers stick responsiveness when dangling. The CL 500 glove is tapered fitting; therefore, the volume at the fingers continues through the backhand and widens at CCM's UFOAM open segmented cuff, which is engineered for stunning wrist mobility.
- Model Numbers: HGC500
- Heritage: U + Crazy Light
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers & backhand, relaxed fit in the cuff
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon with strategic PU trim - Cool comfort material with high abrasion resistance for exceptional long-term durability
- Embroidered CCM logo on cuff
- Cuff: UFOAM open segmented cuff plus mobile cuff roll
- Engineered to enhance mobility to the highest degree
- Fingers: UFOAM NHL level protection that is equipped with vented stretch mesh gussets
- Backhand: UFOAM NHL level protection
- Ideal protection from slashes
- Pro-feel N8080 Nash with soft Nash reinforcement
- Key durability and improved stick feel for essential stick handling
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that the glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- 13", 14", and 15"
- 272 grams (based on a 14" glove)
Comments: Nice transition from Bauer Vapor gloves. Great feel and protection. Palms felt broken in from the get go. Can't go wrong here.
From: Eric, Lancaster, PA
Comments: The CCM CL500 hockey glove is probably the nicest hockey gloves I've ever owned. They are a huge step up from last years model. I found that last years models palm had no durability and wore out in a matter of weeks. I am so glad that CCM went to the Pro Nash Palm. I use these palms all the time in my Bauer 4 rolls and I am so glad they are in my favorite glove. The glove fits so well. I enjoy how it gives you full movement in your fingers while providing you with enough protection to make it comfortable and not bulky like some other gloves. The glove also allows great movement in the hand while also allowing your hand to be protected. The glove is lightweight, allows breathability, and allows comfort for the player. In the end I would recommend this glove to any hockey player looking to step their game up.
From: Lane, Alberta
Other Items to Consider
CCM Tacks Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM Ultra Tacks Hockey Gloves are the top of the line glove in the Tacks lineup. Using the D3O® smart foam found in the Tacks protective line, the Ultra Tacks gloves provide pro-level impact protection. The D3O® is an innovative material in the backhand that is soft and flexible to the touch and remains in that state to absorb low-energy impacts; immediately on hard-impacts, the foam stiffens and gives pro-level protection.Colors: 8
The CCM Tacks 6052 Hockey Gloves provide a high level of protection and stick feel in a comfortable design. CCM uses pro-selected nylon that prolongs the life of the glove without adding extra weight. Throughout the glove, pro-level PE foams topped with hard plastic inserts protect all aspects of the hand from the segmented cuff to the fingers.Colors: 9
The CCM Tacks 4052 Hockey Gloves offer solid mid-level protection in a lightweight glove. This glove is constructed of a pro-selected polyester which keeps the glove lightweight and durable. The 4052 gloves provide good stick feel with a soft Rima III Nash palm and additional reinforcements for durability.Colors: 6
The CCM Tacks 2052 Hockey Gloves are perfect for recreational players looking for a lightweight hockey glove. CCM utilizes PE foam in the backhand and fingers to provide lightweight protection; while in the cuff-roll, there is harder foams with a plastic insert to protect the wrist.Colors: 2