Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM CL 500 Hockey Gloves are the premier hockey gloves in CCM's lineup, perfect for advanced to pro level play. The nylon exterior and intelligently placed polyurethane trim provides a cool comfort fit that's abrasion resistance for exceptional long-term durability. The CL 500 glove is extremely protective because the fingers and backhand contain UFOAM, providing notably lightweight NHL level protection.
CCM's S.D.S Technology (Slash Dampening System) reinforces top-notch foam with plastic inserts in the muscular side blocks. Additionally, the CL 500 glove is equipped with CCM's Pro Flex Thumb, which prevents hyperextension and optimizes a tighter grasp on the stick.
CCM's Pro Nash palm is another great attribute because it incorporates ideal stick feel and durability, while the fingertips assign a grip coating that furthers stick responsiveness when dangling. The CL 500 glove is tapered fitting; therefore, the volume at the fingers continues through the backhand and widens at CCM's UFOAM open segmented cuff, which is engineered for stunning wrist mobility.
- Model Numbers: HGC500
- Heritage: U + Crazy Light
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers & backhand, relaxed fit in the cuff
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon with strategic PU trim - Cool comfort material with high abrasion resistance for exceptional long-term durability
- Embroidered CCM logo on cuff
- Cuff: UFOAM open segmented cuff plus mobile cuff roll
- Engineered to enhance mobility to the highest degree
- Fingers: UFOAM NHL level protection that is equipped with vented stretch mesh gussets
- Backhand: UFOAM NHL level protection
- Ideal protection from slashes
- Pro-feel N8080 Nash with soft Nash reinforcement
- Key durability and improved stick feel for essential stick handling
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that the glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- 13", 14", and 15"
- 272 grams (based on a 14" glove)
Comments: Nice transition from Bauer Vapor gloves. Great feel and protection. Palms felt broken in from the get go. Can't go wrong here.
From: Eric, Lancaster, PA
Comments: The CCM CL500 hockey glove is probably the nicest hockey gloves I've ever owned. They are a huge step up from last years model. I found that last years models palm had no durability and wore out in a matter of weeks. I am so glad that CCM went to the Pro Nash Palm. I use these palms all the time in my Bauer 4 rolls and I am so glad they are in my favorite glove. The glove fits so well. I enjoy how it gives you full movement in your fingers while providing you with enough protection to make it comfortable and not bulky like some other gloves. The glove also allows great movement in the hand while also allowing your hand to be protected. The glove is lightweight, allows breathability, and allows comfort for the player. In the end I would recommend this glove to any hockey player looking to step their game up.
From: Lane, Alberta
Other Items to Consider
CCM Quicklite QLT Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM QuickLite Hockey Gloves are one of the lightest and most mobile top of the line gloves out there, but CCM doesn't sacrifice any protection with the lightweight design. The QLT features Zote Foam, which is an extremely light foam with tremendous impact protection and flexibility. This is topped by plastic inserts in the fingers, backhand and free flex cuff for reinforced protection.Colors: 6
The CCM QuickLite 290 Hockey Gloves are extremely durable gloves with a high level of protection to hold up against all the toughness and physicality of hockey. It features PU trims on the high wear areas to extend the life of the glove, while the remainder of the exterior is a pro polyester for great lightweight performance.Colors: 6
The CCM QuickLite 270 Hockey Gloves are great for players looking to take the next step in protection while maintaining a very lightweight fit. Throughout the QLT 270, CCM uses flexible, lightweight PE foam reinforced with a plastic insert for solid slash protection. The thumb uses a 2-piece pro flex design that affords players a tighter grasp on the stick for more control.Colors: 9
The CCM QuickLite 250 Hockey Gloves are great entry level gloves with lightweight and flexible PE foams found throughout the glove. Additionally, the backhand is reinforced by plastic inserts for even greater protection. CCM uses a Nash palm in the QLT 250 which is reinforced in the high wear areas for durability. Inside, a mesh nylon liner wicks away sweat and keeps players cool on the rink.Colors: 3