Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM C300 Hockey Gloves are ideal for an intermediate level player who seeks a lightweight glove with high-end features. The exterior features nylon materials with polyurethane trim, which is durable and adds some nice pop! The fingers are comprised with vented mesh gussets, and are triple and double segmented providing great mobility out of the box. The backhand protection utilizes triple density ethafoams and plastic inserts; therefore, offering better protection against slashes. Additionally, the C300 glove apply CCM's open segmented cuff for enhanced wrist mobility.
Also, these gloves present the Rima III black Nash palm with Rima III print overlay, which advances stick responsiveness and durability. Players now are equipped with a palm that allows a better grasp on the stick for ideal stick handling. The comfortable Dri-Lex liner is another adequate attribute because it reduces drying time.
- Model Numbers: HGC300
- Heritage: U + 08
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers & backhand, relaxed fit in the cuff
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon with PU trim
- Breathable material and abrasion resistant for instant fit
- Embroidered CCM logo on cuff
- Cuff: Open segmented cuff plus enhanced mobile cuff roll
- Increases the mobility, flexibility, and protection
- Fingers: Vented stretch mesh material that contains triple density ethafoams
- Backhand: Triple density ehtafoam with full PE inserts
- Better protection from slashes
- Rima III black palm with Rima III print overlay
- Great durability for stick handling
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that the glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- 10", 11", and 12"
- 249 grams (based on a 14" glove)
Other Items to Consider
CCM Quicklite QLT Hockey Gloves Jr & Yth
The CCM QuickLite Hockey Gloves are one of the lightest and most mobile top of the line gloves out there, but CCM doesn't sacrifice any protection with the lightweight design. The QLT features Zote Foam, which is an extremely light foam with tremendous impact protection and flexibility. This is topped by plastic inserts in the fingers, backhand and free flex cuff for reinforced protection.Colors: 6
The CCM QuickLite 290 Hockey Gloves are extremely durable gloves with a high level of protection to hold up against all the toughness and physicality of hockey. It features PU trims on the high wear areas to extend the life of the glove, while the remainder of the exterior is a pro polyester for great lightweight performance.Colors: 4
The CCM QuickLite 270 Hockey Gloves are great for players looking to take the next step in protection. Throughout the QLT 270, CCM uses flexible, lightweight PE foam reinforced with a plastic insert for solid slash protection. The thumb uses a 1-piece design that adds an extra level of protection from pucks, slashes, and hyperextension.Colors: 6
The CCM QuickLite 250 Hockey Gloves are great entry level gloves with lightweight and flexible PE foams found throughout the glove. CCM uses a Nash palm in the QLT 250 for great stick feel. Inside, a mesh nylon liner wicks away sweat and keeps players cool on the rink.Colors: 2
The CCM QuickLite QLT Youth Hockey Gloves is a great lightweight glove for the young players starting out on the rink. The lightweight and flexible construction gives the players the flexibility they need to learn, while giving them the protection they need.