Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM C300 Hockey Gloves are ideal for an intermediate level player who seeks a lightweight glove with high-end features. The exterior features nylon materials with polyurethane trim, which is durable and adds some nice pop! The fingers are comprised with vented mesh gussets, and are triple and double segmented providing great mobility out of the box. The backhand protection utilizes triple density ethafoams and plastic inserts; therefore, offering better protection against slashes. Additionally, the C300 glove apply CCM's open segmented cuff for enhanced wrist mobility.
Also, these gloves present the Rima III black Nash palm with Rima III print overlay, which advances stick responsiveness and durability. Players now are equipped with a palm that allows a better grasp on the stick for ideal stick handling. The comfortable Dri-Lex liner is another adequate attribute because it reduces drying time.
- Model Numbers: HGC300
- Heritage: U + 08
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers & backhand, relaxed fit in the cuff
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon with PU trim
- Breathable material and abrasion resistant for instant fit
- Embroidered CCM logo on cuff
- Cuff: Open segmented cuff plus enhanced mobile cuff roll
- Increases the mobility, flexibility, and protection
- Fingers: Vented stretch mesh material that contains triple density ethafoams
- Backhand: Triple density ehtafoam with full PE inserts
- Better protection from slashes
- Rima III black palm with Rima III print overlay
- Great durability for stick handling
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that the glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- 13", 14", and 15"
- 249 grams (based on a 14" glove)
Comments: I used to have Bauer Vapor 3.0 gloves and I loved them, but after I got the CCM C300s I love these way more. It isn't as bulky as the 3.0's which I love. It fits great to my hands and I like the simple design
From: John, Covina, CA
Other Items to Consider
CCM Tacks Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM Ultra Tacks Hockey Gloves are the top of the line glove in the Tacks lineup. Using the D3O® smart foam found in the Tacks protective line, the Ultra Tacks gloves provide pro-level impact protection. The D3O® is an innovative material in the backhand that is soft and flexible to the touch and remains in that state to absorb low-energy impacts; immediately on hard-impacts, the foam stiffens and gives pro-level protection.Colors: 8
The CCM Tacks 6052 Hockey Gloves provide a high level of protection and stick feel in a comfortable design. CCM uses pro-selected nylon that prolongs the life of the glove without adding extra weight. Throughout the glove, pro-level PE foams topped with hard plastic inserts protect all aspects of the hand from the segmented cuff to the fingers.Colors: 8
The CCM Tacks 4052 Hockey Gloves offer solid mid-level protection in a lightweight glove. This glove is constructed of a pro-selected polyester which keeps the glove lightweight and durable. The 4052 gloves provide good stick feel with a soft Rima III Nash palm and additional reinforcements for durability.Colors: 6
The CCM Tacks 2052 Hockey Gloves are perfect for recreational players looking for a lightweight hockey glove. CCM utilizes PE foam in the backhand and fingers to provide lightweight protection; while in the cuff-roll, there is harder foams with a plastic insert to protect the wrist.Colors: 2
The CCM C300 Pink Hockey Gloves offer a vibrant hot pink accent and are just what you need to support breast cancer awareness all throughout the year. The exterior features nylon materials with polyurethane trim, which is durable and adds some nice pop!