|CCM C300 Hockey Gloves Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM C300 Hockey Gloves are ideal for an intermediate level player who seeks a lightweight glove with high-end features. The exterior features nylon materials with polyurethane trim, which is durable and adds some nice pop! The fingers are comprised with vented mesh gussets, and are triple and double segmented providing great mobility out of the box. The backhand protection utilizes triple density ethafoams and plastic inserts; therefore, offering better protection against slashes. Additionally, the C300 glove apply CCM's open segmented cuff for enhanced wrist mobility.
Also, these gloves present the Rima III black Nash palm with Rima III print overlay, which advances stick responsiveness and durability. Players now are equipped with a palm that allows a better grasp on the stick for ideal stick handling. The comfortable Dri-Lex liner is another adequate attribute because it reduces drying time.
- Model Numbers: HGC300
- Heritage: U + 08
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that the glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon with PU trim
- Breathable material and abrasion resistant for instant fit
- Embroidered CCM logo on cuff
- Cuff: Open segmented cuff plus enhanced mobile cuff roll
- Increases the mobility, flexibility, and protection
- Fingers: Vented stretch mesh material that contains triple density ethafoams
- Backhand: Triple density ehtafoam with full PE inserts
- Better protection from slashes
- Rima III black palm with Rima III print overlay
- Great durability for stick handling
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that the glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- 13", 14", and 15"
- 249 grams (based on a 14" glove)
Comments: I used to have Bauer Vapor 3.0 gloves and I loved them, but after I got the CCM C300s I love these way more. It isn't as bulky as the 3.0's which I love. It fits great to my hands and I like the simple design
From: John, Covina, CA
Other Items to Consider
CCM C-Series Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM CL 500 Hockey Gloves are the premier hockey gloves in CCM's lineup, perfect for advanced to pro level play. The CL 500 glove is extremely protective because the fingers and backhand contain UFOAM, providing notably lightweight NHL level protection.Colors: 4
The CCM CS 400 Hockey Gloves are optimal for intermediate to advanced level play because the protection, mobility, and durability are precisely engineered within its structure The protection region has been accurately segmented to increase mobility when stick handling; therefore, players are able to achieve maximum movement.Colors: 3
The CCM C300 Hockey Gloves are ideal for an intermediate level player who seeks a lightweight glove that offers high-end features. Also, these gloves present the Rima III black Nash palm with Rima III print overlay, which advances stick responsiveness and durability.Colors: 1
The CCM C300 Pink Hockey Gloves offer a vibrant hot pink accent and are just what you need to support breast cancer awareness all throughout the year. The exterior features nylon materials with polyurethane trim, which is durable and adds some nice pop!
The CCM C200 Hockey Gloves are a comfortable and protective glove ideal for entry to intermediate level play. They provide a solid level of protection in the fingers, backhand and cuff due to the double-density ethafoams.Colors: 1