|CCM C200 Hockey Gloves Jr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM C200 Hockey Gloves are a comfortable and protective glove ideal for entry to intermediate level play. They provide a solid level of protection in the fingers, backhand and cuff due to the double-density ethafoams.
CCM included their all new Rima III black Nash palm which is comfortable and durable. The exterior of the C200 is made up of a durable and dense nylon that also helps to promote good airflow to the hand. The Dri-Lex liner of this glove is soft to the touch and is great at wicking away moisture.
- Model Numbers: HGC200
- Heritage: U + 06
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry level to intermediate play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that the glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Breathable material and abrasion resistant
- Cuff: Open segmented cuff
- Designed for good mobility
- Fingers: Double density ethafoam vented knit gussets in fingers
- Backhand: Double density ehtafoam in the backhand region
- Good protection from slashes
- New comfortable Rima III black palm
- Soft to the touch
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that the glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- 10", 11", and 12"
- 226 grams (based on a 14" glove)
CCM Hockey Gloves Junior & Youth
The CCM CS 400 Hockey Gloves are optimal for intermediate to advanced level play because the protection, mobility, and durability are precisely engineered within its structureThe protection region has been accurately segmented to increase mobility when stick handling; therefore, players are able to achieve maximum movement.Colors: 8
The CCM C300 Hockey Gloves are ideal for an intermediate level player who seeks a lightweight glove that offers high-end features. Also, these gloves present the Rima III black Nash palm with Rima III print overlay, which advances stick responsiveness and durability.Colors: 8
The CCM C200 Hockey Gloves are a comfortable and protective glove ideal for entry to intermediate level play. They provide a solid level of protection in the fingers, backhand and cuff due to the double-density ethafoams.Colors: 2
The CCM C200 Hockey Gloves are ideal for entry to intermediate level play. These comfortable gloves allow players to progress in and withstand game time impacts. The exterior features a durable nylon, which is both breathable and abrasion resistant.Colors: 1
The CCM 4 Roll PRO ll hockey gloves offer advanced protection with a traditional hockey glove design. The 4 back rolls offer a traditional fit providing the player with generous volume ensuring a great range of motion.Colors: 2
The CCM 4 Roll ll hockey gloves offer a traditional hockey glove fit at an affordable price.
The CCM U+ 12 hockey gloves offer great protection in a mobile design. The U+ 12 protection consists of triple layer foams with PE inserts to disperse heavy and direct impacts to the hand. The overall design is tapered and utilizes 3-piece fingers and an open cuff to increase control and mobility.Colors: 1
The CCM U+ 08 hockey glove is a great price point model in the U+ series. The U+ 08 showcases triple layer foam protection and a smooth comfort liner. CCM also threw a Rima II palm on the U+ 08 glove for a great stick feel. For increased mobility the index finger is triple segmented.Colors: 1
The CCM U+ 06 hockey glove is an entry level glove from CCM with some higher end features. The U+ 06 has soft triple decker foam protection and a smooth, comfortable fabric liner. The CCM U+06 glove is engineered for a great fit right off the shelf like the rest of the U+ glove line. FluidFit technology and Active Response Design make the U+ 06 glove comfortable, mobile, and responsive.Colors: 1