|CCM 4 Roll PRO III Hockey Gloves Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM 4 Roll PRO III Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the CCM 4 Roll lineup. Outfitted with great features like vented dual-density foams and the Ax Suede palm, this glove provides classic construction at a professional level of performance.
The 4 Roll PRO's high level protection is powered by dual density foams reinforced with plastic inserts that disperse high-energy impacts before reaching the hand. The open segmented cuff is lined with plastic inserts to give the wrist better protection while retaining freedom in the wrists. The 3-piece flexible thumb is bolstered by dual density foams that prevents the thumb from being hyperextended as well as providing a better grip on the stick.
The Ax Suede palm is very soft to the touch, providing excellent stick feel. The palm is reinforced in the high-wear area to prolong the life of the palm without sacrificing stick feel. The exterior of the glove is equipped with a pro-selected polyester, giving the glove a better fit while keeping it durable and lightweight.
- Model Number: HG4PRO
- Heritage: 4 Roll PRO II
- Level of Play: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Relaxed in the fingers, backhand, and cuff; classic fit
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Pro-Selected Polyester
- Lightweight and durable that maximizes comfort
- Embroidered CCM logo on cuff
- Vented Dual Density Foams backed by Plastic Inserts
- Excellent dispersion of impact energy while maintaining lightweight feel
- Good air flow throughout the glove to reduce moisture
- Ax Suede with Reinforcement
- Triple fiber construction provides excellent durability and stick feel
- Moisture management wicks away sweat from your hand
- Sustainable construction lasts longer than other synthetic suede palms
- Hydrophobic Mesh
- Traditional fit - Also referred to as a "volume fit" this design gives the players ample room through the glove for wrist mobility
- Open Segmented Cuff with Plastic Inserts
- Greater freedom in the wrist with better protection
- 13", 14" and 15"
- 290 grams (Based on a 14")
Comments: These are probably the best gloves I have ever owned. They are so lightweight and comfortable. The palms are extremely soft and they really surprised me in how durable they are. I have worn these non-stop, 2-3 times a week for the past 9 or 10 months, and they only thing different is the palms are black from the tape residue, but they are still as soft as the day I got them. They hold up better than any $150-$190 gloves I have tried. CCM really nailed these. $115 is an insanely good price and they are worth every penny. They stay dry and don't smell. I would definitely buy another pair and I constantly recommend them to my buddies. Love these.
From: Dylan, Raleigh, NC
Comments: These might be the best 4-roll gloves around. Lightweight, great feel in the palm and the fingers, amazing protection on the entire hand, and has fast response with stick handling. Not to mention the glove stays nice and dry with the vent system on top of the hand. It's at great price point for the quality. I recommend these gloves to everybody!
From: Raymond, Los Angeles, CA
Other Items to Consider
CCM 4-Roll Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM 4 Roll PRO III Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the CCM 4 Roll lineup. Outfitted with great features like vented dual-density foams and the Ax Suede palm, this glove provides classic construction at a professional level of performance.Colors: 6
The CCM 4 Roll PRO III Limited Edition Hockey Gloves offer the same materials and professional level performance as the original, but are offered in a variety of sweet colorways that are sure to turn heads.Colors: 1
The CCM 4 Roll III Hockey Gloves are a great choice for any recreational player looking for a lightweight glove with a good range of motion.Colors: 1