|BladeTape NHL Hockey Blade Grip Pads Ver.5||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The BladeTape Official NHL Team Hockey Blade Grip Pads are a great way to support your favorite NHL team while capitalizing on the great benefits of BladeTape. These Grip Pads offer players better grip on the puck with the specifically engineered rubber ridge pattern and they prevent snow or ice buildup on the blade. When traditional cloth hockey tape begins to retain water and ice, it weighs about twice as much as BladeTape (Wet Cloth Tape = 40-45 grams // Wet BladeTape = 18 grams).
In a single package, players receive forehand and backhand BladeTape Pads that last a minimum of 15 games but many people claim it lasts much longer. The design strategically leaves the bottom edge of the blade bare allowing the blade to glide much easier on ice or a roller hockey surface, which improves stickhandling speeds. The rubber construction also gives the blade a better puck feel for catching passes and dangling! Application is a breeze, simply peel off the backing paper by using the pull tab and apply it to a clean, dry blade about 1/8" from the bottom. Give it a good pat down and you're ready to hit the rink!
- 1 - Forehand Official NHL BladeTape Pad
- 1 - Backhand Official NHL BladeTape Pad
- Patented Rubber Face and Ridge Pattern
- Repels away water and ice
- Provides better grip on the puck for better wrist shots
- Acts as a shock absorber, offering an improved puck feel for catching passes and stick handling
- Strategic Bottomless Design
- Allows players to stickhandle faster without drag from cloth tape on the blade's bottom