Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme TotalOne Ltd Edt ice hockey pants have the same construction as the Supreme TotalOne pants but are available in 2 Limited Edition colors offering a unique look that's often only found on custom pants. They offer an excellent balance between added protection, reduced weight and improved mobility. The Supreme Total One pant features maximum energy-absobing F-ONE Shell Technology that sheds 120 grams from the overall pant weight.
Bauer has used a variety of materials on the shell of the Supreme TotalOne pants. This pad features a large amount of abrasion resistant material increasing the overall durability. The TotalOne features ventilated panels for increased air circulation. This material is found mainly on the back of the pad with some in the front mid hip area. This material is a dense fine mesh like material. Bauer has also used a large amount of stretch materials on this pant. The TotalOne features stretch gussets on both sides of the lace closure, another one running from the front closure to the lower spine, and on both inner leg seams with zippers. The TotalOne ice pant also features additional stretch gusset on the backside of the pad running from the inseam to the hip area. This is a thinner stretch material that offers some increased breathability.
The TotalOne ice pants feature solid advanced protection with a couple different materials. The Total One is the only ice pant in the Supreme line with MAX-SORB accompanied with Poron XRD foam. MAX-SORB is a very light material that has great energy absorption, combined with Poron XRD foam for un-matched protection. This is found in the lower spine portion of the pad. The spine guard is adjustable allowing the player to customize the fit.
The Supreme TotalOne pant expands upon the heritage of the successful Bauer Supreme line of pants.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: 1038487
- Heritage: Bauer One95 ice pant
- Level of Play: Ideal for the advanced to pro level of play
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Sm / 30" - 34" / 5'5" - 5'9"
Md / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'11"
Lg / 34" - 38" / 5'9" - 6'1"
XL / 36" - 40" / 5'11" - 6'3"
- Spine protector featuring MAX-SORx with Poron XRD foams for unmatched protection
- F-One shell technology location on hip and thigh boards
- Fused foams to poly inserts to reduce weight and increase protection
- 2-piece thigh pad - Thick high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density, perforated foam pad
- 2-piece hip pad - Thick-high density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Vent Armour Composite kidney and spine pads - Composite foam protection. 25% lighter than traditional poly and foam inserts.
- Segmented tailbone pad - High density foams with poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Traditional ice pant fit - snugger in the hips loose in the legs
- Heavy-duty 800 denier nylon outer hip and thigh overlays
- Adjustable spine pad - Attached with elastic to move with the player
- Front, multi-stretch, ventilated, fine mesh panels
- 4-way stretch full crotch panel
- Inner leg Lycra leg panels
- Upper rear Lycra panels
- Rear mesh panels for increased ventilation
- Padded Lace-up up front
- Multi directional belt function offers a snug secure fit
- Skate lace front closure
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- Thermo-Max+ liner offers a soft comfortable feel that wicks moisture
- Stitched Bauer thigh and belt logos
- Screen printed Bauer rear leg logo
- Removable thigh guard for easy embroidery
*Tall sizes (ST, MT, LT, XLT) feature same waist measurements as standard sizes, but with a 1" longer inseam for taller/lengthier players.
Comments: Comments:Great pants picked them up after my regular total ones were ripped to shreds the total one pant in general is just awesome they are very comfortable and lightweight you notice that right when you put them on they are a great set of pants and I would recommend picking them up!