Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Premium Goalie Bag offers a lot of options for storing your goalie equipment. Durable, tear-resistant 3mm "RIPSTOP" polyester fabric, backed with heavy duty PVC makes up the shell construction.
Packing your goalie equipment just got easier with the use of the large "U" shaped main compartment flap. This flap doubles as a large pocket, perfect for keeping jerseys and apparel separate from you goalie gear. Bauer's MULTIFLO technology consists of a two layer mesh ventilation system that helps with drying your gear. This bag features durable nylon webbing straps reinforced with rivets, heavy duty double zippers, plastic bumpers for the high friction areas, internal accessory pocket and a full length waterproof that extends along the sides of the bag. Two large external skate pockets located at both ends of the goalie bag are positioned for comfort and balance.
The Bauer Premium goalie equipment bag offers great features and strong materials that are designed to stand up to constant abuse.
- Model Number: 1039273
- Measurement: 42" L x 20" H x 20" W
- Strong durable and tear-resistant 3mm "RIPSTOP" polyester fabric; 450D
- Heavy-duty PVC fabric backing
- Screen printed logos
- Main Compartment:
- Large U-shaped front main compartment opening featuring MULTIFLO
- A two layer ventilation system
- Ventilation grommets at sides
- Allows air to pass through
- Reinforced bottom
- Improved durability
- Waterproof bottom
- Heavy duty zipper with nylon pulls
- Two large external skate pockets
- Positioned for comfort and balance
- One internal accessory pocket
- Main compartment flap doubles as a large pocket
- Perfect for jerseys and apparel
- Handles and Straps:
- Durable 2" nylon webbing straps
- Reinforced with rivets
Comments: The bag is awesome it is so roomy and durable and its Bauer how could you go wrong; easy to carry too.
From: Joe, MA
Comments: The bag is nice, big, durable and has lots of storage. Excellent bag for the price. I'm being a bit picket when I say this but the only flaw would be the compartment made for "apparel" in the flap. Not only does it lack sufficient room for multiple jerseys, shirts and shorts, you have to open the flap to access it. Boo hoo! I know! All in all great bag and would buy another.
From: Dan, Pittsburgh, PA