|Bauer Midweight Warm-Up Team Jackets Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Midweight Warm Up Jacket replaces the Bauer Insulated Jacket, and is a warmer option when compared to the Bauer Lightweight Jacket. The collar and inside body feature warm polyester micro-fleece, and the bottom inside zipper allows for easy embroidery access.
- Model Numbers: 1039292-94
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Jacket size / Chest circumference (inches)
Small / 37-38"
Medium / 39-40"
Large / 41-43"
XL / 44-46"
XXL / 47-49"
- 100% Water-resistant polyester dobby
- Polyester micro-fleece body lining
- High quality YKK® Zippers
- Micro-fleece neck lining and chin guard
- 3 outer zippered pockets with nylon pull tabs
- Upper front zippered pocket designed for MP3 player
- Headphone opening inside of jacket
- Lower left internal mesh pocket with Velcro closure and ID badge
- Back vent with mesh liner for air flow
- Articulated sleeves for greater range of motion
- Elastic wrist cuffs with Velcro closures
- Drop tail
- Embroidered BAUER logos
- Inside bottom zipper for easy embroidery access
- Accent piping across chest
- Angled on left breast for team embroidery
- Great team jacket - Blank space allows room for a custom team logo
Comments: It would be helpful to have the sleeve length measurements - I had ordered a senior size, but the sleeves were SO long I have exchanged for a junior hoping the sleeves will be much shorter for me.
From: LARISSA, Minneapolis, MN
Comments: For the price, this is a very nice warm-up jacket. The materials they use are decent quality and my only gripe is the zippers. They seem cheap and will probably be the first thing to go. Other than that, I don't really have any complaints. This will probably be my go-to jacket for spring, fall and trips to the rink.
I'm 6'4" and 195 lbs and the large fits very well. Surprisingly, the sleeves go past my wrists and only start inching back when I fully extend them in front of me. It definitely fits and looks good too.
Match them with the Bauer lightweight pants, a whistle and dry-erase board and you're an instant coach! Now skate!!!
From: Matt, Macomb, MI