|Better Butt End Hockey Shaft/Stick End Plugs||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Better Butt End Hockey Shaft/Stick End Plugs offer a unique angled grip that allows for a more natural stick position. The angled design of the end plug allows the wrist to be less bent when holding the stick. Resulting in a more comfortable and powerful grip.
The angled end plug allows for a straighter wrist while keeping the blade flat on the ice. Improving the comfort and grip of the dominant top hand will improve control and increase power. Offered in multiple degrees to best suit your playing stance. Click on the different degree images to see difference. 9 degree is the most popular degree. Ideal for players of average height playing with the proper hockey stance. Lower degrees are ideal for taller players or for players with less knee bend.
- Weight: 62 grams w/ glue (Based on 3 degrees Sr. end plug)
- Senior size adds 4.5" of extension
- Junior size adds 4" of extension
- Pre-glued-just apply heat and insert into hockey stick or shaft
- NHL Approved
- Easily cut for custom length
- Fits most shafts and sticks
- Offers more natural feel
- Keeps hockey stick blade flatter on the rink
- Better top hand control
- Ergonomically correct for wrist and snap shots
- Increased leverage
Comments: I'm 5' 03" and I found the 9 degree angle to work perfectly! I no longer had to over compensate with the bending of my wrist and arm to get my blade to lie flat on the ice...Get it!
From: LeBeau, Sun Valley, ID
Comments: Solid end plug that fit easily into my Easton composite shaft to add a little extra length. Just used a heat gun to warm up the butt end of the stick and slid this plug right in and let it cool.