Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme One70 Goalie Catcher is designed for goalies playing up to the intermediate levels of hockey. Lightweight construction, quality materials, and various protective design elements are used on the One70 catch glove.
High quality materials are used in the construction of the One70 goalie glove ensuring durability and protection. Synthetic leathers are used on the high wear areas of the catcher for durability. Durable nylon is used on the majority of the backhand protection and soft microfiber materials are used on the underside helping with wicking moisture. Nash leather lines the palm of the Bauer catch glove and is able to wick away moisture while maintaing a textured grip overtime. An air knit material is used on the finger stalls offering great breathability and comfort. Various densities of foam are used throughout offering intermediate level protection and comfort.
The One70 catcher is constructed similar to the Bauer One60 offering the same great protection. The one-piece cuff design gives goalies more protection at the cuff, usually preferred by butterfly style goalies. The One70 Bauer catch glove offers a flared cuff design that helps direct the puck into the catcher pocket. Bauer is using a Double-T pocket giving goalies a wider and deeper catching pocket. Palm protection comes from the HD foams and plastic inserts that help dampen impacts as well as help protect your palm from stingers. Protection on the backside of this catcher comes from the one piece backhand flap constructed from medium density foam offering goalies lightweight protection from slashing. Protecting the inner wrist from shot vibrations is the padded air mesh hand bridge, slightly different then the One90 padded Nash leather hand bridge.
The Bauer One70 one-piece goalie glove is lightweight, durable, and the protective foams offer suitable protection up to the intermediate level of play.
- Model Number: 1000613
- Heritage: Bauer Supreme One60
- Level of Play: (Senior)
- Roller: Up to Advanced
- Ice: Up to Intermediate
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Senior: 7" - 8 3/8"
- Measured from heel of palm to tip of middle finger
- Hand Selection:
- Regular = Catcher used on the left hand
- Full Right = Catcher used on the right hand
- Synthetic leather
- Flared cuff box for puck deflection and wrist mobility
- Dual pocket break zones for controlled closure
- Double-T pocket
- Deep design to contain rebounds
- Frontside Protection:
- Molded poly and foam protection
- Helps with quick break-in
- Backside Protection:
- Medium density foam hand flap
- Secured with two leather velcro straps
- One piece segmented medium density foam wrist flap
- Secured with Velcro
- High density foam finger protection
- Molded poly thumb box to provide maximum protection
- Mesh finger stall venting to allow airflow
- Mesh material and soft padding support the wrist
- Leather liner in the palm for durability and quicker drying
- Unique inner hand bridge for great control
- Double wrist/hand strap adjustment